BSG V SPM waiting room

For sure, I will be on Friday and Saturday night. I usually YOLO for vault then just queue randoms all night.

1 Like

If you want to get into BSG for Epics hmu Pkz#11776

Btw, I extend this invitation to everyone who wants to play Epics.

2 Likes

One day we’ll have to bring the random squad into epics

Watching bob do his 1 shot nonesense would be comical

1 Like

I, once, asked Bob to come n play a few epics but he just ignored me.

Actually we were having a conversation and he stop replying the moment the word “Epics” were said.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PdXIHGvMpk

not like this

Yeah i feel like epics just remove melee players as a valid playstyle. You are just dead weight that instantly dies if you try to do damage.

1 Like

Never heard of Khazix? I know he does suicide missions but during legit team fights, he pumps more than ranged class.

Sounds like Khazix needs a pocket bri

1 Like

Talk is cheap :eyes:

1 Like

He has a pocket Gwi. He doesn’t do a /rangecheck tho.

1 Like

I been playing with Joker for 2 years

either you kill everyone or we both die

80% of the time it works everytime

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Had the chance to play with Joker last week. Your group is insane.

1 Like

The non participants talking trash on behalf of y’all.

what up Pk, What up Mhoots, What up Plum F everybody else.

ROFLMAOLOL

1 Like

i dont need a pocket.

Das fine I already got a warrior I heal lmao

im quite literally one of the only people in BSG who does high end pve content, check me on WCL, im a pretty good fury warrior smile.

also your saying this like Pve isnt infinitely more work than PVP is for gearing, both modes it is so easy to get gear in, and yet there is such a massive gap inbetween the time it takes for both to get geared for (this is ignoring conq caps and crest caps)

1 Like

Everyone in this game has equal opportunity to the gear… like excuses are lame bro… oh wait…yur lvl 10 … lol dweeb

1 Like

Imagine using gear as an excuse on week 2 of the season LOL

1 Like

what stop them from not making excuse and wargame when everyone has green pvp gear then ?

imagine dodge wargame when everyone had equal green gear jajajaja only wait for 4 set first then you play the wargame jajajajajaj