Brutosaur % to appear in BMAH lowered/ Removed From BMAH Rotation

its a bit more with the price of the tokens , i think it came close in bfa to 700 usd for token brutosaur

Guess you should have bought it when it was a vendor item.

me as many returned to wow with the promises of a great expansion on SL so yes i should of , but i was not playing at that moment .

U mean the mount ?

I’ve seen 3 in 2 days

1 Like

Hilarious if true. Gotta admit didn’t see that one coming.

5 Million gold was is easy if you work the AH and make it…how I did it…I was 3rd person on my realm back in LK to get the Mammoth mount…I had heard about it coming to the game during the end of TBC and started to work to make tons of gold before LK went live…my 3rd week in LK I had it…two weeks later I had built the Motorcycle…both of which back in the days was not cheap for most players…the Day BfA went live I went and brought the Long Boi.

During Legion there was one pet we were able to get after doing a amount of mazes and stuff…I did it 9 times …kept one pet and sold the other 8 and made 2.25 Million gold of them…

TBH The Bruto should have never been in the game. It has only increase AH cancel scanning.

Hey, I love my Bruto!

it probably is lower since so many days were taken up by those tusks

yeah well can easily get the same cancel scanning effect on booty bay click on ah click on mail without moving like everyone else , my beef is that it seems blizzard doesnt want people to get the mount , and has resorted to shadow nerfs and sneaky tactics without actually telling players or clarifying what really is going on , feels like the response we got from GM on that screenshot has 3 different meanings according to some people.
while it states that it can be obtained only from unclaimed loot boxes . that is a low blow to everyone that has being working toward it , and pretty unfair for those who couldnt get it from BMAH rotation .

My issue is that Blizzard announced changes it to make it unobtainable from the vendor so late in the expansion. They should have announce that at the beginning of the expansion.

I’m still of the opinion that removing it was stupidly thought up artificial scarcity.

Should have just left the vendor up, 5 mil gold is a lot even if you’re the kind of guy that whoops the auction house on a daily basis.

You are the one creating drama.

He did. And you were proven incorrect about your claims that he lied.

You have no proof of this and many have been saying for over a week now that it has not been on there.

Yes. You are.

Stop harassing him and trying to slander him.

Yes. Exactly.

He is not. Stop slandering others.

It absolutely was not and was proven that emails do not retain background or font formatting at all times in all programs. You missed those, because you left after harassing him.

Yes he is.

You are acting toxic and slandering someone for no reason. Until you have proof otherwise of his link, back off and harass someone else.

He never made a duplicate thread. You are lying. He made this one days ago and a new one concerning an email.

He will not come back. He will never admit what he did.

3 Likes

I agree with this , i am still in shock , is this how they are trying to earn back our trust ? doing sneaky shadow nerfs without telling noone .
I mean its a game and all but why bother so much with making this mount scarce , what was the point of it all , at this point i am quite close to just unsubing all of my accounts , theres no point for me to keep on going i did all i wanted in the game and brutosaur was gonna be the peak of my wow career , to have it removed like this its just a kick in the groin.

1 Like

If they had, I’d have been cool with it. But it was datamined. I don’t think they wanted as many Bruto’s as there are. I know if I wasn’t a forum reader, I wouldn’t have known about it, and thus not prioritized it.

I don’t agree with it being removed, but if that is their choice, I respect that. I do not respect the way it was revealed.

1 Like

The Mighty Brutosauer should of never been removed from the game…the other high gold mounts haven’t been…they are still in game…

1 Like

theres really no reason to remove brutosaur , when all other high gold mounts still are in the game i totally agree with ya .

1 Like

Oh I agree. I don’t think it’s cool if they indeed made it box only.

What I disagree with is the narrative that they didn’t give people enough time to get it in BFA.

1 Like

Ah. I wasn’t clear. Apologies.

When I refer to the “datamining”, I’m referring to the reveal that they were taking it out of the game at the end of the expac. Not this recent datamine. My bad.

My issue is not if you had enough time if you were a regular on the forums, my issue is that, for all we know, they wouldn’t have ever revealed it until it was gone. Frankly, I think this is what they were hoping for. I think they look at Oribos International and say: “Yep. Too many AH mounts up.” I think they wanted it to be like finding a rare bird in the wild.

I know I wouldn’t have it, if I hadn’t learned it was to be removed. I don’t feel that “they”, ie: Blizzard, gave me enough time - the dataminers did.

Hope this clarifies my post. I do see now that it was a bit muddy.

1 Like

hopefully they just add another brontasaurus mount to the game…that would be nice :slight_smile:

1 Like