Brutosaur still bugged in 9.1.5

Maybe make an engineering only potable AH like a Jeeves upgrade that only engineers can make and use.

The Long Boi should of never been removed from NPC that sold them in the first placeā€¦neither of the other high end cost mounts, the Yak or Mammoth were removedā€¦I donā€™t buy their reasons either.

If they make a portal mount (which basically is the same as you getting free mage powers), then I want mount equipment that lets me insta-mount like what druids can do. Fairā€™s fair.

No, he hasnā€™t. By his own admission heā€™s only looking at low-pop and RP realms.

1 Like

Yeah daily , region wise that carhagen person knows nothing about tms and is only trying to confuse people for the sake of trolling .
paste.pics/F73LF

Yeah, this all happened immediately after i dumped all of my gold into capping my Bnet balance and buying a heap of store mounts for friends etc, took myself down to 100k or something to start the next expansion fresh, a buddy gave me 5M to grab it because he said iā€™d regret it otherwise lol

They need to increase the number of items in the BMAH, otherwise at some point stuff will only show in BMAH every 2~3 years, the game and the stuff in there increased a lot over the years, yet the items donā€™t show more often, which creates problems like this.
But the thing is, unless u camp BMAH in a low pop server, the odds of you being able to buy are low to null, I know at least 20 people ready to buy it with gold in Brazilian servers for instance, imagine how many in high pops like storm, area, illidan, ā€¦

Huh, funny I got mine for free with gold I earned in game.

1 Like

Rent free.

Anyway, if you have so much gold why didnā€™t you buy it before its removal last expansion

Very impressive, I hope it comes up on the MB for you. :seedling:

Maybe that was the bug? Hotfix might have fixed it. RNG is RNG. The fact that you expected it to show up every month sounds buggier to me than the fact it hasnā€™t shown up for almost 6 months.

how many items are in the bmah ? how many rolls per month ? how many months without showing ?
even super rare items like zulian tiger and spaulders of first satyr has shown several times on bmah .
Anyways what you are saying makes no sense , bmah = gold sink brutosaur = gold cap so not showing in the rotation and fulfilling its purpose as a gold sink is not the way a gold sink should work?.

So they made it rare? how would you differentiate between intent or bug. Did devs say anything about it ?

I havenā€™t been able to catch it in the AH at all. I was thinking of getting a premium TSM sub but if itā€™s gone then thereā€™s no point. To say itā€™s ā€œstill in the gameā€ is like saying you can still find your favorite product that they discontinued years ago on ebay.

sadly thats the way it is , all of my boosting communities asked me if i wanted my gold back since it seems blizzard indeed removed it or bug it after the hotfix they applied to add it to them loot boxes . And ive seeing enough youtube videos of unclaimed bmah loot boxes unboxing to know its an easy way to trade gold for garbage.

Tsm premium is still worth it if you want to get other mounts or items but brutosaur if i a player passionate enough to farm over 80 million gold + boosting communities + tsm premium cant get it even tho i monitor the bmah of the region daily on reset close to 2 am every day for months , then any other normal player has 0 chance of getting it no more .

2 Likes

Not only that, but you would remove the TSM casuals - enjoy the goblin lock-down and the high prices.

Why, oh why, after the catastrophic failure of the covenants, does the player base at large not get that the more inconvenient you make things does not matter to the extreme end of the player base and just shuts out the average player? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Show me you donā€™t know that pets and mounts (and Achvs, which are timestamped) can be viewed ā€¦ without telling me.

Welcome to capitalism baby, the only proven successful economic system in the history of the modern world!

Buy

Fixed it for you.

Referring to op