Brutosaur still bugged in 9.1.5

Brutosaur has not appeared in BMAH since the june 14 hotfix , not in NA nor in EU .
and the issue has not being acknowledged yet every other mount in the loot table has appeared , this is not an RNG issue its either a bug or simply a sneaky removal without letting players know.

5 Likes

Or maybe its super-duper rare. Not just super rare.

11 Likes

used to appear atleast once every month in each region , after the hotfix , it has not being seeing .

2 Likes

Confirmed super-super-duper rare.

13 Likes

Looks like its bugged or they removed it without telling us

2 Likes

People have been discussing that it was removed for a while now. I think someone actually got some sort of confirmation from a ticket response.

1 Like

I read a post saying Brutosaur had been removed from the BMAH and is now only available as a random item in the unclaimed black market item containers.

7 Likes

That’s a total joke.

3 Likes

what a dissapointment if this is true

1 Like

I have seen them since June, I me-capped them for friends 2x on the BMAH since then.

1 Like

mine works fine. i just tested it.

5 Likes

Sorry. I couldn’t hear you over my laughing at all the idiots during BfA who swore black and blue that logically, it would never go for gold cap or perhaps even cheaper than the original vendor despite the fact that that is exactly opposite to how such basic economics works.

6 Likes

Maybe we read different posts, I remember reading many posts saying it would never be for less than gold cap, given that it was initially offered for 5million starting bid, it couldn’t ever be cheaper than original vendor.

1 Like

This was before blizz announced it would have a 5mill starting bid. Actually if memory serves, blizz never told us. Someone just happened to see the default starting bid one day in SL.

But yes, that’s exactly what I was saying too. But there were a bunch of numbskulls arguing the opposite with me at the time. Their argument seemed to boil down to: “whoever wanted it would have already purchased it off the vendor” all the while ignoring the concept of new/returning players or the huge mount of people who weren’t able to save up 5mill before BfA ended.

2 Likes

Blizzard gave them a chance to get the mount in time before Shadowlands pre patch

It was announced what February 2020?

People who quit would had seen it announced somewhere on social media, friends, or YouTube by steamers

They had many months to come back to WoW and get it or didn’t

New players is new players, a reasonable person would have accepted the mount is long gone cause they weren’t here when it was still around

New and veteran players who still want the mount still have a chance to do so in the BMAH

4 Likes

Actually if you remember the timeline, the only reason it got “announced” was because someone on the PTR noticed it was missing from the vendor. Then the furor erupted and then blizz came clean afterwards. Blizz didn’t even say it would have a 5mil starting bid. We only found that out after the fact.

Also no, new players often lament removed mounts or other cosmetics. So many of them “don’t understand the fomo”. Also, many players aren’t good at making gold. They take a lot more time than others.

Either way it was still hilarious laughing at all the idiots trying to argue against basic economics :rofl:

8 Likes

Why would a 5 million gold mount start a bid at 1g

2 Likes

No idea. Sounds silly to me too. You should probs ask the people who were arguing with me at the time :rofl:

It’s sad how often people tend to conflate a low random chance with not being able to happen at all. I get that it’s an easy trap to fall into, but c’mon! Just because you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it can’t show up or that it’s bugged.

2 Likes

no brutosaur since june 14 hotfix not in EU nor in NA , before the hotfix you could see atleast 1 on each region every month , is it that difficult to understand that theres probably something going on here ? i mean are you telling me blizzard cant screw up ?

3 Likes