Brutosaur still bugged in 9.1.5

I agree with you here, I started accumulating so much of me that I couldn’t spend it fast enough on BMAH stuff, so once I had more than I’d ever need to pay for the game and never have to worry about e-money, I just stopped and uninstalled TSM.

The new AH changes and the change to make BMAH only accessible to cap level toons just made me that much more glad that I did!

Which mounts did ya get that are your favorite and which ones (beside bruto obviously) are you still yearning for?

I’ll go first: I wish I had gotten the warlock T3 set so I could wear it on my shadow priest! I personally like wearing sets for other classes to confuse people, haha.

Nothing is required. I have zero interest in a portable AH. It’s not a requirement to me. But if it was a nice, long term goal like the others, I would have been happy to eventually earn it.

2 Likes

It should never have been removed. The mammoth and the Yak were never removed. All this did was royally upset a lot of players and create acrimony between who has one and who doesn’t.

1 Like

I don’t know where to find or how to post gifs but this is where somebody should put the “holy sh*t, you killed him dude” one!

Only 13 days left!
Probably won’t resub, got premium then stopped using TSM shortly after lol.

<posts can’t be empty>

Ye i don’t particularly agree with the reasoning but i still also get it. They don’t want players to feel like they need to grind old content just to get something thats seen as a base req. Same reasoning was applied with the water striders.

1 Like

I would pay this guy’s fake 8 gold caps to intern for Tucker, our next POTUS in 2024!!!

I know I saw that. It’s the stupidest reasoning. Of course vendor items become “less special” after 10 years in the game. So what? That’s why you come up with new special things in the future. Are they seriously arguing that they should have deleted the Transmog Yak after MoP? or the Sand Drake after Cataclysm?

That’s actually really well said, I’d sign that petition! I’m biased though, because I used it heavily from Legion to end of BfA and don’t need gold at the moment….but I hope they come out with a sweet gold sink mount in 9.2, I really like buying cool stuff!

1 Like

I think they just want players to have to go to the city. There’s only a few reasons a long time player has to go to the city

1. Portals
  2. Bank
  3. AH

Profession dudes don’t matter, if you’ve been playing for years you have all the recipes needed in Org and unless you’re OCD there’s no point to having all recipes anyways.

Transmog yak removes the need to go there to transmog. Bank could be ignored if you have one of the bank anywhere things so it’s just portals and AH with AH having the most “stay in the city” power as you have to stand there and use it.

I disagree. I think the AH would be kind of dead without at least some of the features of TSM. I use it mostly for buying. As soon as I see mats I need for the price I can afford I go buy a bunch. I’d never have time to check the AH that much and probably would just not bother crafting without it.

1 Like

Agree, when you ask to have TSM removed you aren’t just having TSM removed you are most likely removing items from the AH because I know for certain some people aren’t going to use the AH manually like :laughing: You’re asking people to do MORE work?

1 Like

You can disagree with reality all you want but it doesn’t change the fact that the AH was at its busiest before TSM was even invented, soooooo……

If you want to know my conspiracy theory, the whole point of the Longboi was bait so they could see where all the gold was coming from and then nerf all the in-game gold sources.

1 Like

The AH had more value then. You could buy BIS on the AH way back then.

There were also more players and professions had more use

1 Like

IMO just portals. But I’d think they don’t really care whether or not players are going to ‘the city’. Mostly what they care about is whether or not players are online.

Anyway, I want a bank or mailbox mount! Man, a mailbox mount would truly be amazing even if I had to grind all over again to reach an even larger amount of gold!

Have you checked every single BMAH on every single realm?

I’m curious what they’ll come up with next. What can top an AH mount? Portal mount?