Brutosaur offers a clear advantage

Easier just to find a mailbox - most people have mailbox toys in fact and just get a character in the city buy from the auction house and mail it over. I have done that and I have the Brutosaur.

Yeah mailbox toy that has a 3 hour cooldown…move on.

So does having another account running on the computer beside you that you play the ah on while you do other things.

Like the time blizzard had a reforging mount and then rolled the entire feature back?
Nobody spent what was at the time a comparatively larger amount of gold for a transmog mount but reforging was something blizzard wanted to get rid of. If they want to get rid of a mobile AH they’re easily able to do so.

That being said I don’t care either way that some players are able to pull a 1 minute time advantage over me. With how long it takes to chew through consumables and how much they stack to it doesn’t cost you anything to be better prepared so you don’t need to buy more in the field. The selling items argument is ridiculous also considering how long it takes to sell anything in this game. Let the people with their dinosaur enjoy their dinosaur

so basically people that didnt put the effort to buy the brutosaur back then now are complaining that they dont have it even when blizzard warn people that it was going out of the vender, and they demand the mount.

I don’t consider spending RL money or lots, lots of gold an advantage.

From what I see, you’re super lowkey crying.

I was a goblin during Shadowlands. You can park your bruto by a mailbox, get your items from canceled auctions faster, and more quickly undercut your competitor who has to run back from the mailbox to the AH to repost their item. In a competitive market (like in Shadowlands with legendaries), it is absolutely an advantage.

simple solution : park at the side of a player with the brutosaur next a mailbox, that way you leech from his mount without having to paid for the mount back then in BFA.

yea but players aren’t always there… so.

that means that the point you made about them taking advantage isnt a true issue, because they arent 100% there.

they are somewhere else, near another mailbox, not always in a major city where other players use the city AH.

I’m not complaining. I own the bruto. But I’m actually honest about the advantage it can offer in a competitive market. I dominated the legendaries market (for all professions) on my server in SL thanks to the bruto. If I had to run back and forth from AH to mailbox, or hunt down players with brutos, I wouldn’t have bothered. The cancel scanning was fierce. Players without brutos would have a harder time competing, and that’s a fact…

all i know is that i love my brutosaur, i dont regret to spend my gold to got it back then.

Same bruh same.

Bad necro bad! /swats with newspaper

…too bad?

why not allo everyone to have a ah at there fingertips instead? this way it makes the playing feild even.
the garrison for example had that AH machine. was solid. i think people should have a summonable AH guy.

1 Like

Yea in a competitive market of cancel scanning and reposting, that 30 secs can be the difference between getting a sale or not. I dominated the legendaries market in SL thanks to the bruto. If I didn’t have the mount I wouldn’t have bothered, would’ve been too much hassle. I did it on my second monitor sometimes chilling on my primary monitor, didn’t even have to move my character.

I think non goblins don’t understand it, which is to our advantage honestly. Better that the true advantages fly under the radar.

LOL you call having a few more secs to post ahead of competitors an advantage…hahaha no its not…

I bet you didn’t.

In a competetive market of massive cancel scans meta, you need to have plenty of stock in your inventory. Every second an item is not on the AH, is a moment you could lose a sale.

I am well aware. You can also get an AH at your garrison. Use the mail toy or racial directly in the AH room. Use an outdoor AH like the one in TB where you can be mounted and at a mailbox in less than 3 seconds.

There is a difference between advantage and convenience.

I mean I got the receipts in TSM. How about you?

And actually, I did this on two high pop servers simultaneously. That’s how much I was into it.

That is true but try doing that for every single profession and every single R4 legendary slot. I bet you didn’t. I did, however. Guess what, there wasn’t enough inventory space for that. To maximize market dominance for every piece of gear, the bruto was key. That way, I could repost faster to compete with those who only made a certain type of gear and kept a ton in their inventory to repost like what you suggest here.

Not for people who are serious about goldmaking. Every second counts.

As the goblins love to say, “time is money friend!”