Brutosaur bugged in bmah

4 months since july 14 hotfix , and is not showing in bmah .
this needs to be checked

1 Like

TSM addon developer confirmed Bruto has not been seen since the July 14 “add bruto to crate” hotfix. Please investigate to ensure the bruto was not removed from the BMAH rotation tiself.

It has been said before - RNG is RNG. There is a pretty large loot table for the BMAH. It is absolutely feasible that it hasn’t come up in the rotation, just as I’m pretty sure there are other items that may not have popped up in that time frame.
It was confirmed that the mount is available on the market and in the unclaimed box just a few months back when you and everyone else were getting their knickers in a twist.

I will also make a point to add that while you can request them look into it, this forum will most likely not net you a response as it’s pretty much a one-way street in that people report, Devs check, but no response here is given.

Hopefully it will be appearing soon for you, but I don’t know that you can get a response any more than what has already been given.

2 Likes

It’s also absolutely possible that it’s bugged. That’s why the OP made this thread. Let QA look into it. There is no reason to give people grief for reporting what they perceive as a bug, regardless of its validity.

We need more people reporting possible bugs and less posts like yours discouraging them.

1 Like

This is the last time I’m going to politely ask you to stop responding to me and trying to engage in any sort of discourse. I don’t like you nor do I care for your ways. So please, if you see me post, I don’t need or want your thoughts on how I interact with folks muddying up threads. Please and thank you.

I didn’t say that they shouldn’t post about it. I pointed out where they were explicitly told it was on the loot tables. I also wanted to point out that this wasn’t a thread to expect any sort of response, so as to not raise any fool hearty expectations.

You’re posting on a public forum and don’t get to make that call, especially if you’re going to post in a thread that I’ve posted in. You have the option of putting me on ignore. Sorry if you don’t want to use that option.

The OP didn’t ask for a response here so I don’t understand what your point even was. OP made a post stating they feel the brutosaur isn’t showing up in the BMAH rotation due to a bug, so the only response that matters is a hotfix note when/if that ever comes down the pipe.

Hello , i remember you reporting several of my threads for Miss information , can you please stop trolling , discouraging , rambling on threads you clearly don’t care for whether you got the mount , don’t got the mount , don’t got the gold to get it no more .
The grief you show on every post regarding something me and many others perceive as a bug its pretty ridiculous not sure what you are trying to accomplish i feel you are harassing me so stop i dont wanna deal with passive agressive atittudes when i a clearly want things to work and being verified , is not the first time nor last blizzard screws up.

As per that clarification the CM just asked around , no dev has done a confirmation and its being several months clearly as TSM shows theres no evidence of brutosaur being on bmah but EVERY other item has being on rotation, RNG has a limit and i find it quite odd that after that hotfix brutosaur suddenly dissapeared when he was seeing on the region atleast once and several time twice per month.

1 Like