Bros before Hozen and Ookin Dooker Joke is disturbing

So i was leveling in Azsuna and i met this monkey NPC, he tells me he’s going to ook me in the dooker, or that he will ook me from the front while his friend will ook me from behind.

Let’s be real for a while here, this “joke” isn’t funny, if anything it could trigger a trauma from a victim of SA, i would argue that this joke is even more harmful than achievement name or NPC name (Not that im against the removal of both).

So please consider of removing/rewrite this quest as it’s very uncomfortable to read, especially in the wake of the recent scandal.

Edit: So i just found out that the monkey race also has reference and achievement related to the renamed Achievement.

19 Likes

Oh my god.

Threads like this are getting so freaking old.

322 Likes

126 Likes

Just stop already with the fake outrage. All of you thin skinned whiners are already ruining the gaming community as a whole enough. Why don’t you go play Solitaire? I’m sure there’s nothing “offensive” or “triggering” to be found there…yet.

146 Likes

ffs please just go away and play Hello Kitty or something, people like you are why comedy is dead.

100 Likes

Those NPCs that we kill triggers my PTSD from Vietnam. Should we remove killing in the game too?

57 Likes

pours another mug of pitchfork

52 Likes

I got ooked once.
I didn’t dook right for a week.

87 Likes

Alcohol triggers me

Let’s remove alcohol from the game

In fact

Lets change the title of this game

War is not not something to take lightly… as many people die in war. This is offensive to many people.

“War” in “Warcraft” triggers lots of veterans I bet. Change the title asap

Edited for sarcasm for those who are too dim-witted to know what this means

80 Likes

Or consider getting tf over it. If game dialog really has an effect of negative feelings oh well…

Oh who am I kidding blizz will pander to these soft people. These crybabies need a good dooker ookin

32 Likes

They do it so much better.

31 Likes

I need Blizzard to remove Warriors because they like only hitting things and that is bullying. If we want to stop bullying in WoW deleting warriors is the first logical step.

23 Likes

Are you seriously comparing alcohol to SA?

1 Like

Card flips are representative of serious micro aggressions.

21 Likes

You’re spare parts bud

4 Likes

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

31 Likes

Agreed. But Blizzard started the trend.

2 Likes

Are you trying to downplay their triggers?

38 Likes

I’m all for calling out legit creepiness and inappropriate stuff, but this isn’t it.

8 Likes

16 Likes