Bronzebeard Alliance Reconnections

Winger(Night Elf, Hunter)/Gianelle (Human, Mage). I was on Bronzebeard and in the guild Tank Police for most of my Classic life. Looking for old friends and connections (almost sounds like a dating site hah!)

1 Like

Belimier Night elf tank. Ran with Resurgence back in the day. I’ll be on again in classic.

2 Likes

Dumbledorf, Dwarf Warrior and eventually Noraan Human DK, transfered to Moonguard a while back but if you recognize me from back in the day feel free to give me a shout

1 Like

Xannatharr, Human Priest - I was a member of < Category 5> and then later Guild Leader of < Serenity Knights>, I quit the game in Cataclysm, leaving the guild in the hands of new leadership, then returned and played off and on during the following expansions.

We have a good-sized group of folks that want to experience “Fun, Friendship and New Adventures” together again and we hope to see a lot of the old Bronzebeard crew around! Shout out to our old friends from our vanilla raiding alliance, < Heavens Reach >, and one or two other guilds whose names I can’t remember. 40-mans were fun with you guys! We will be forming up on a PVE realm.

3 Likes

I played a plethora of toons back then. Notables were Andrufpfan (Human Paladin), Pigtails (Gnome Warlock), Ansanar (Dwarf Priest), Mynst (NE Hunter), and Shaldra (NE Druid).

I mostly just healed 5/10/15 mans but also pushed PVP rank for a time as well as doing MC and BWL.

Lewbidor - Gnome Warlock < Dragon Alliance >

If you were ever in a raid where people were constantly shouting “LEWWWWWWB”, then you have raided with me.

2 Likes

I played as Chaoticwhizz, a gnome mage and later, Randombob, a human pally, and Chronokiller, a human warlock. Would be curious to meet up with old friends again.

1 Like

i’d be down for that

Where’s Venkar at? XD

6 Likes

Vinkar - Night Elf Druid. HE IS GOING TO UNITE THE SERVER!!

Or maybe Msorangey will show up to entertain us all?

7 Likes

Yer boy used to try pugging bwl like “druid heals and warrior tank lf 38M” XD

Stormhammer Night-Elf Warrior
Resurgence, Alcoholics, Dark Knight Exiles, and Restless Oblivion
Good to see all these old names. Brings back a lot of good memories.

1 Like

Character name : Snot
Guild: Cry havoc /Cry Chaos, United Chaos
Siryn, Hordekillah? Kobi, Sideburn and Brak? anyone remember these losers?

7 Likes

Sup dudes! I played Mexman/Mexhealer back in the days i was in a couple guilds. Restless Oblivion, Cascaders, DISRUPTION, Elite Forces of YM. coming back to classic with a couple buds that played with me

4 Likes

Havikk
High Warlord

You’re all going on my list when Phase 2 hits.

3 Likes

Haven’t seen either hordekillah or siryn. I wonder if Romy or Windorens(and family) are still kicking around. I’d really like to find out what happened to Moghagh. - formerly ekspa the dwarf priest/xpdnc the human warrior of cry havoc

Yksirf, Night Elf Druid
I played in quite a few guilds so it is hard to remember all of them, but looking forward to seeing more names I remember.

4 Likes

Enchant from the guild Immortals here.
Hope to see if anyone I remember still plays :slight_smile:

I remember the last three. Sideburn’s little brother will be there in classic.

I also remember an army MP who had us jumping out of a tall tree. His name rhymed with sahib.

Ksmrfate - Human Mage
Guilds: Dark Circle, Blood of The Innocent

Happened upon Kutztown in general chat the other day. Good to talk to old peeps.

3 Likes