Broken BFA questline

I completed part of the heart chamber quests before the hot-fix went live that was affecting alliance characters entering BFA properly, but the quest was listed under Orgrimmar and had no follow up quest. I tried to exit the heart chamber because Magni did not offer a follow up quest on Monday 10/19/20. I logged back in today and it still did not work. There is no pop-up quest, and I cannot enter the heart. There are no quests except the PVP quest from Mathias Shaw in Borealis. I am currently locked out of all BFA content.

Solutions I tried:

1. Visiting Chromie (she only has genereic NPC response)
  2. Visiting SW keep where the BFA line begins. (No one is there)
  3. Tried Re-entering the heart (Not clickable)
  4. Tried starting Nazjatar to enter the heart. (No quest giver to start the quest line)
  5. Tried relogging (No changes)

If anyone has had a similar problem and can help me figure out what to do, I’d appreciate it.

Please note the forums is showing this character as a 35, but is in fact a 50, max character. This is the character the quests are broken on if a BLUE happens to see this and reply.

Edit:

The quote was the solution that got me going again. I’ll leave this post for anyone else who may stumble upon it. Happy questing!

2 Likes