Broken addons?

Maintenance break anyone elses?

13 Likes

Several, and at least some for no reason, apparently. There are times that I wonder if Blizzard doesn’t change stuff on the backend simply to screw with people’s addons, and not because they need to do it.

12 Likes

Just tried a BH and my Plater profile simply didnt work. I had no enemy bars to speak of.

We failed :frowning:

1 Like

Broke 4 of mine Deja Character Stats, Quartz, Threat Plates and Mik Scrolling Battle Text.

3 Likes

Feels like they just put a .1 in the code to break everything.

7 Likes

Have had updates for 11 of my addons already. Several others have tossed bugs.

1 Like

Not unusual when the game is patched/updated, etc. Depends on the addon maker as to when they decide to update them. Just want zpearl updated more than anything. I hate Blizzards generic character avatar, raid frames, and prefer zpearls 3d avatar, frames.

2 Likes

OPie causes forbidden memory access error and crashes

1 Like

Welp. I ain’t playin’ then. LOL

I’ll wait until stuff is fixed.

1 Like

Deja just updated and works but nothing on Quartz.

3 Likes

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

You can youtube the video “Why Patch 11.0.2 breaks more addons” from MysticalOS (DBM guy) if your interested.

Basically some commands got changed and addon authors just have to update. Nothing unusual.

2 Likes

I use 2 addons that haven’t been updated in years, and they broke them today, Mouse Look Handler, which acts like holding right click while moving with wasd and DialogKey which let’s you hit hotkey to turnin quests and set #'s to dialog options.

2 Likes

Try Dialogue UI instead. It does the same with more options.

1 Like

I’m out for a while then lol I need my ports and mounts

No, but that’s because I make sure to update my addons before logging into a new patch.

I submitted a bug report for the Quartz errors on CurseForge so let’s hope for a quick fix. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

found this in the UI/Macro forum

2 Likes

TSM still works. That’s the only one I use.

That’s the one I wish would break. :rofl:

3 Likes