Bring Twink Queues Back

Considering you’ve been doing that for months.

Just saying.

The fact that the thread linked doesn’t talk about separating PvP ques is the point. Here is the most recent thread by Blizz discussing how xp off and twinking should work. Nowhere in there was que separation discussed… they’re only concern is with the PvE ramifications of twinking… which is our entire point. Blizz is obviously OK with PvP twink ques being combined… they didn’t even bring it up as an issue when they were addressing twinks. In fact they even explicitely said “The intention of the XP-off feature is to allow alternate characters to stay in lower-level PvP brackets” they know full well that PvP twinks are a thing and they see that as intended gameplay.

1 Like

They didn’t talk about it in a thread that is completely irrelevant to it and specifically talking about 110+ Twinking and information about that so therefore they must be OK with X is making an assumption, which would be false just due to the nature of making an assumption instead of basing it off of fact. The quote you mentioned doesn’t talk about queues at all. It talks about letting them stay in a level bracket.

No assumptions being made bud.

Blizz themselves explicitly said “The intention of the XP-off feature is to allow alternate characters to stay in lower-level PvP brackets”. Twinking in PvP is intended gameplay, according to the game devs themselves.

5 Likes

Okay, where does that talk about the separate queues; and not just off-hand mentioning 10-19 is a bracket? It doesn’t. Talk about reaching. :slight_smile:

I know who you are now! I’m a fan!

1 Like

Hey, thanks for making my point for me.

The fact that they didn’t discuss separate que, or twinking below 110 at all for that matter, pretty clearly shows you Blizz’s intention. If, as you have claimed, Blizz agrees with you that twinks should have separate ques, don’t you think they’d have brought that issue up in the only official thread discussing twinks? Or, if not in that thread, don’t you think they’d have said something, anything at all, anywhere, about low level bgs ques? They haven’t, the only action they’ve even considered taking against twinks was due to PvE concerns, don’t you think they’d have at least hinted at separate ques, low level twinks, low level bgs, something about it if they agreed with you that it’s a massive issue? They haven’t though. And for a while it could be argued that twinking simply wasn’t on their radar, they had end game to worry about they weren’t even thinking about twinks. But the thread linked here has proven that they have thought about twinks and how they should work, and they’re either OK with or don’t care about them in low lvl PvP.

1 Like

You’ve won when they rating bash in a regular BG argument.

3 Likes

arena rating no less :rofl:

1 Like

Can we go back to talking about how Jugaa is a twink?

BTW this is Myninja, I’m just posting on an alt :clown_face:

1 Like

:joy: that junk is funny right?

Apparently now having some enchants and PvP potions makes you a twink. I wonder how long before having BoA gear at all means you’re a twink.

1 Like

Can someone explain to me what a twink is?

1 Like

Twink: A word used to describe levelers in good gear that push high damage numbers.

/sarcasm

3 Likes

Someone who turns off their xp gain, usually in the top of a bracket (29,39,etc) and gets BiS gear for that level.

1 Like

can someone teach me how to be a twink?

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Priceless

10/10 accurate

As an active leveler I highly recommend using BOA items, the new ones for BFA are awesome!
Nothing like dropping my War Banner and Bolstering my Team with my new toys, it even has it’s own War Horn animation. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, it states in that specific instance it wasn’t brought up at all and the prior default was that they wanted seperate queues. They haven’t talked about it since then, but keep reachin’. I not once used that post to insinuate anything, though ya’ll Horde posters seem to keep doing that… :wink:

lmao delicious tears from this thread.

most of these noobs complaining about twinks would get camped at 120 anyway.

1 Like