Bring the all powerful and legendary Bard Class to WOW

If the bard class gets added it would be a powerful support player. It would play healing songs and protection songs in battle and gradually heal or protect people They can also use weapons too

12 Likes

No, go play Lúcio on Overwatch, it’s the same thing

7 Likes

No more classes until Blizzard finishes development on the existing ones.

7 Likes

No. This isn’t DnD. Bards don’t, and have NEVER been apart of any WoW lore.

Stop.

11 Likes

As long as i get to choose my instrument, I’mma drag along my amp and guitar to ROCK YOUR WORLD

Ozzy told me he would love to play a bard and so would Eminem :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

We tried that in BFA and SL. You’re basically asking for there never to be another class, because you’re asking for the impossible. Blizzard will never finish with the current classes. They’ve been evolving since day 1.

1 Like

A U D I O M E D I C

Didn’t know people still played Overrated 2 lol

So no new classes ever.

Not until they can handle what’s already on their plate, nope.

1 Like

what class would you like to be besides a bard

Necromancer/bloodmage

I DONT WANNA HEAR “wE hAvE dEaThKnIgHtS”

I will also settle for Battlemage like the one’s in strathrome.

2 Likes

Uhhhhh sir you’re wrong. They’re many bards throughout the game and in different expansions.

2 Likes

Bro, they added evoker and the other classes were unbalanced. Lol

Only if we get that guitar hero version from April Fools Day from back in the day.

Like who? Give Wowpedia links or names so I can look them up.

Go make a rogue and walk around in the rogue class hall in legion. You’ll find one.

Even in Valdrakken there bards.

There also harps items in game like in shadowlands.

You don’t need to have a main character in the story to acknowledge that bards exist in game.

2 Likes

Give me links or names.

Support classes don’t work in a game like wow with such defined roles. They kinda tried that in vanilla with shaman and ended up moving away from it for a reason.

5 Likes

what would you use a flute, trombone, saxophone, violin?

I’d play the world’s smallest violin when someone dies and gets all toxic about it.

1 Like