Bring MoP CM SETS BACK BLIZZ

i walk around valdrakken alot, it is very lovely this time of year.

Boy this is ironic coming from you considering how often you claim to have things and have 0 evidence of it

Hypocrite

1 Like

blizzard has already stated their stance on it, that the cm sets aren’t going to be returning for mop:remix - they said this in a blue post.

1 Like

I do have it lol

blizz will never budge on some things, and this is one of them.

All I needed. To see. My day is made

I mean that is the exact same thing I’d ask for is a proper recolor of a locked set, like how the datamined Legion elite sets were and I’ll say it the Legion stuff is more of a redesign than a recolor.
Honestly would love to see that warrior set in some purple scheme, or Red.
while uniquity is there for the Og set they still should bring back a method of obtaining alternative versions worth grabbing.

1 Like

ok, i would suppose then.

Yeah that guy’s a :clown_face:

Forum battletags when?

Idk what to tell you lmao. I dont have the earner on my account anymore, its on my dads, i have the rogue set lol.

ok sure i guess

Ok…? .h ttps://imgur.com/a/u0cqtaC

It is what it is. I got the Shaman set out of SoO while progging AoTC. I didnt know how sought after it was/would be at the time though and retired that shaman a long time ago when i swapped servers

1 Like

Love the indirect trying to call me out for being a liar lol. Not sure what you want me to say, half my characters are hidden on Blizzards site and 3rd party sites.

anything would be fine

Or i have 2 accounts on the same bnet so i can double que shuffle…?

caught red handed

yeah, got me, wow.

sorry, pardon my error

Explain how i just swapped characters? Why would I fake this lol