Bring mercenary mode to classic

Classic is intended to be an emulation of Vanilla, not an “Enhanced Classic” version. People can make all bunch of suggestions but if Blizzard started to allow these things, it just stops being Vanilla.

Either you stay with the #nochanges or you turn this into an Enhanced Edition with a lot of changes. The philosophical decision was made awhile ago. Subsequent forum whining will not change it.

5 Likes

Working as intended.

2 Likes

Sorry but reducing queue times doesn’t make classic retail.

That is absurd.

You need to use your brain and realize that classic is what the players make of it. And that’s all that matters.

Let players play more bgs and make those bgs more even(premade vs solo) there is no legitimate logical reason to be against me on this.

You have to be a troll if you disagree, you most likely don’t even play classic and want it to fail.

1 Like

OP No changes is still active.

Y’know, Charax didn’t personally insult you, he disagreed with you. It is a sign of a weak argument when someone attacks the person, not the opinion.

The whole sentence is nonsense. It makes it seem that yours is the only voice that matters and anyone who disagrees with you is trolling and hates Classic.

The fact is, many of us on the forums love Classic, it’s why we play it and why we’re here. And what you are asking for is the sort of change that has done so much to damage retail WoW. As you even said:

This is exactly true. And all the of the effects you are seeing with queue times is entirely due to player choices. Patching in things to change a game does not change player attitudes and choices.

2 Likes

Says the 120, listen you are a casual player on wyrmrest, changes or no changes will never effect you.

Stop worrying about things that don’t concern you.

But…I play classic too bro. Me pro shaman healer in classic.

And there it is.

:salt: :salt: / 5

Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.

:cactus:

3 Likes

I support this, just have it count against your rep on the faction you’re fighting against. Makes sense from an RP perspective that way.

1 Like

Man you hate classic alot…why you always advocate radical changes

If you want to talk about “using your brain”, let’s look at this more deeply (even outside of #nochanges).

PvP players had a choice. They could choose the faction with better PvP racials and superior factio ratio (because many players are facerollers that like advantages) but it came with the expense of longer BG queue times.

Those that chose the Alliance to PvP accepted lesser racials, a much tougher WPvP situation but gain access to quick BG pops.

If you allowed mercenary mode, then more players would play Horde because they would then have no disadvantages. WPvP would be even worse for any players stubborn to stay Alliance.

What a train wreck proposal.

6 Likes

You are wise beyond your years, grasshopper.

:sunglasses:

Nah, I chose gnome for escape artist and int not queues lol and I’m one of the best warlocks in the world…

This proposal would improve the battleground experience for both sides.

I think at this stage that your refusal to acknowledge a bunch of perfectly clear and logical reasons why your idea would not work shows that you are arguing just to argue.

I’m heading off for sleeps, I’ll leave to carry on carrying on.

1 Like

Grobbulus players are bad? Yeah right. We’re the only realm that’s balanced. Keep hating, we’re enjoying the game while you cry

1 Like

What reasons exactly?

My proposal would allow for better experience for literally every participating in BGs.

It’s objectively better. There is no rational argument against it besides some nebulous idea of “no changes” which has no application to the actual issues.

Well, if you don’t want to debate my counter arguments that highlight what a train wreck your proposal would be if implemented, I’ll see ya later rofl.

Wrong, no one is going to reroll based on that reason. People rolled horde because of friends etc.

Nobody is playing a level 60 alliance character that will automatically reroll horde if they got insta queues. That’s Is absurd and not based in any semblance of reality. You are literally grasping at straws.

i would say NO to this because classic should be about playing with your faction on your server…wait a second

cross realm already screws that

then this would be fine

Remember no one is forcing anyone to do this. If people were really against this nothing would change.