Bring mercenary mode to classic

Why? Do you understand how crappy solo queuing is right now? And how crappy the wait time is for the horde?

This would be a great change that improves the game without taking anything away it’s a a slam dunk

1 Like

Sometimes there are consequences that come with the choices we make. Welcome to adulthood.

1 Like

Nah, Grobbulus players are bad and have no idea what they are talking about. You didn’t play vanilla I did, you aren’t ranking in classic -I am.

I’m right, and you need to face that fact.

This system would fix the issues. And provide a better gaming experience for everyone even alliance

I actually did play vanilla although that doesn’t somehow give you or I more credibility. You’re suggesting a change that makes choosing the dominant faction a no brainer and insulting players who disagree. Maybe my welcome to adulthood comment didn’t apply to you. :wink:

2 Likes

What’s the point of proposing changes when Blizzard has stated they want this emulation to be true to Vanilla?

Because at some point they need to abandon that idiotic idea and make the game playable

All these horde crying about 15 minute queues. Do you have any idea what horde queues were actually like in vanilla? We’re talking 1 hour or more per BG. 15 minutes is nothing fellas.

2 Likes

Yeah but I never queue into so many premades in vanilla

Gosh I have entered a parallel universe …

1 Like

It’s all the same crap that was brought up and used to troll this forum since Classic GD was put up.
It died down a lot after blizz gave us the info about using 1.12, layering, and the phase content release.
Now the game is live and we’ve not only come full circle on the forums. There’s even more wanting the game changed.

I used to think there was a few things they could clean up a bit. After seeing this play out. No. They’ve changed enough. The players have changed enough. Shut up and play is what we all need to do.
Enjoy it for what it is. It’s fleeting. Before we know it phase 6 is going to be over…

If that day ever comes, that’s when most players that wanted Classic would abandon Blizzard for good and go back to private servers.

Spare us your retail mindset. There’s a place for that and it’s not in Classic.

2 Likes

Show me where batching is on private servers please.

Show me where this version of av is on private servers.

Show me where these armor values are on private servers.

Stop trying to ruin classic, this game can be made better with a few changes that do nothing to change the feel and gameplay.

1 Like

Something may need to happen cos the road will not be nice

Once alliance get exalted Stormpkie, why would they go back in . AV is just constant losses now … great design thanks Blizz

Soooo once alliance stop queue, horde won’t have anyone to even queue against

What is the queue typically right now? Is it worse at 60? I’ve done at least a dozen wsg in the 40s bracket and have never waited more than 10 minutes, which is more than comparable to BFA horde wait times.

Says the guy who wants mercenary mode for Classic rofl.

5 Likes

How does reducing queue times and improving the quality of premades vs solo queuers ruining classic exactly?

Well, if that’s the case, then we should have dungeon finder in Classic. You talk about a change that is a fundamental change to pvp gameplay, then they should also have dungeon finder which is a fundamental change to pve gameplay. After all, that would speed up playing time for those who cannot easily find people to do dungeons with, right?

And while we are at it, lets get LFR as well, another time saver right there.

sigh

4 Likes

Nah that changes how you travel to an instance etc.

This doesn’t.

I’m ok with the premade group finder that is used for mythic +, you still have to travel to instance etc.

Players couldn’t get enough people on the same page to make it viable for ranking back then either. This is player knowledge and our ability/desire to make playing the game as efficient as possible.
This genie was never going back in the bottle and that is real issue. Sure. Blizz could have held off on xrbg’s. They didn’t. Players capitalize.

What? It absolutely does. It will produce several new metas that are not authentic to Vanilla either.
This AV meta is already starting to change. I know once I hit exhaulted im done. Wait for AB. It’s going to change some more.

Yup. Attack the avatar which has no bearing on anything I’ve said. You don’t like what I post on? Start clamoring to blizz about this garbage multiple avatar system the forums uses.

The game does have some changes already. Might as well leave the rest of it alone because enough has been changed. Especially changes that are going to have ripple effects. The experience is what you make it.

#shutupandplay

You do know that doesn’t matter right? What matters is reducing queue times and increasing the rate solo queuers face off.