Bring half elves to the alliance

this is true, tho, they just look like blood elves (which i like, but many blood elves and horde players dont). the rivalry would’ve been tamped down at least had we been given our own unique models. now if the devs give void elves any customizations, people get angry, especially blood elves

whatr about 1.2 blood elf and 1/2 night elf

theres an art work of that floating around. its a series of models who are human, blood elf and night elf combined. they were not very popular at the time because the main group of high elf allied race requesters, wanted high elves not half elves and the anti-high elf people said they still looked too much like blood elves.

heres an example.
forget who did the originals

oh found the series

2 Likes

god damn those look good.

and those assets

1 Like

the artist, forget his name, basically took the best features of all three races, and weaved them together (tho some of the hairstyles were not so good), like the graceful legs, tapering arms/fingers, proper waistlines, etc

they did an interesting job

Just pick the shorter ear options on a Night Elf or Void Elf and voilà! You just made a Half Elf!
(This obviously applies to Blood Elves as well.)

You see, this would be the biggest thing I’d enjoy about half-elves. Just getting a new body type that isn’t thick (like humans) nor sassy (like Belves). Preferably, they’d just add it as a new body type for either humans, belves, or both, but after they felt the need to make heavy-set humans their own “race”, I feel like this might be the only legitimate way more casual body types would be implemented.

That being said as well, considering majority of the Quel’Thalassian elves are Horde (Both canon and also in-game) — Who’s to say a half-human / half-elf wouldn’t join their Elven parent’s faction: In the Horde? :thinking:

— That being said, it’d be a cool neutral race Blizz could experiment with - and have their lore center around them trying to find their own culture and flavour in the world of divided peoples; I feel the neutral concept would work a lot better than it did with Pandaren because of it.

1 Like

I see it; all the lands of Azeroth and beyond united by Elves! :white_heart:

2 Likes

A beautiful though

1 Like

Orcs with a different kind of sex appeal? I mean, they’re plenty sexy as is. Just look at Lovefool. I mean… dayum. So handsome. So, so handsome…

1 Like

Such a limiting concept.

Add Half-Races instead! MUA HAHAHAHA

This would include half elves of course. >.>

But like. Come on. Half Elves are all good and well but lets get some half troll half orc, or half orc half ogres, or half draenei half night elf.

Lets have everything!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812763179004198912/852955606405873664/we_re_pregnant_2015_by_catherineball_d8vl7xq-fullview.jpg

4 Likes

I like the idea of adding High Elf options for BOTH Humans & Void/High Elves. That way you could be a High Elf who looks more Human or more Thalassian.

Stuff like a short elven ear option for the human model and maybe some Thalassian style eyes how they have a bit of a glow to them.

The reverse could be Human style eyes made available for Void Elves. Perhaps even giving them some human style facial hair too.

Yes! Straight-back elf options!

I bet you would like a 1/2 valupa and a 1/2 pandarian :open_mouth:

Eh. I mean I wouldn’t say no?

Would actually kinda love the half draenei half night elf I mentioned though…

Already have a half elf half orc. (Two actually.)

I mean if the Alliance gets Half Elves so should the Horde in terms of the Mok’thanal Orcs or other wise known as Half Ogres.

How about… no

There’s already enough damn Elves in this game like seriously the last thing it needs is more Elves

2 Likes