Bring half elves to the alliance

Half orc is one parent orc and the other parent something else.

1 Like

Please no. Let the elves rot.

1 Like

Half Nightborne half Vulpera!

like 1/2 orc and 1/2 goblin?

On topic, pick a Void Elf or Blood Elf, get the ear option “short”, get a more human looking hair and hair color like brooding on Velves or Prince on Belves and there you have it.

My guy we have had so many damn elves in the last few expansions… I think were good for a bit.

3 Likes

what about 1/2 gobin 1/2 gnome

leper gnome

lorkhan you as a leper gnome and Miriel as a blood elf can make a special baby

I don’t know where you got that lore from, but it’s not WoW lore. There’s like a whole 3 Half Elves in WoW.

Lovefool looks adorable without his mask :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

can you imagine a tauren and a orc??

nope

10char

2 Likes

he’s pulling stuff from the D&D PHB

he’s made a thread for a lot of the races.

/digs around in the archives

legion proved the quel’dorei (high elves) were mostly half elves.

1 Like

Including Vereesa’s strange twins!

1 Like

OMG, Frodo’s mom is an Elf!?!

3 Likes

Hahaha!

Create a Void elf, remove tentacles and give it small ears and normal eyes and skin tone, you have an Half-elf.

1 Like

all they woulda had to do, to save all this pain and suffering, is to have made the silver covenant quel’dorei into half elf models and made them playable by the alliance. we have quested with them and for them, since tbc . i realize the devs were set on skeleton swapping but in this case, to save half their game, they shoulda stepped up to the plate and did it right. even ion said the quel’dorei were being absorbed into human culture. every windrunner sister had a human boyfriend/mate and half elven children by them. alleria and turalyon’s son is a half elf right in honor hold. they just never bothered to make them half elf models.

3 Likes