Bring half elves to the alliance

Of Two Worlds

To humans, half-elves look like elves, and to elves, they look human. In height, they’re on par with both parents, though they’re neither as slender as elves nor as broad as humans. They range from under 5 feet to about 6 feet tall, and from 100 to 180 pounds, with men only slightly taller and heavier than women. Half-elf men do have facial hair, and sometimes grow beards to mask their elven ancestry. Half-elven coloration and features lie somewhere between their human and elf parents, and thus show a variety even more pronounced than that found among either race. They tend to have the eyes of their elven parents.

Diplomats or Wanderers

Half-elves have no lands of their own, though they are welcome in human cities and somewhat less welcome in elven forests. In large cities in regions where elves and humans interact often, half-elves are sometimes numerous enough to form small communities of their own. They enjoy the company of other half-elves, the only people who truly understand what it is to live between these two worlds.

In most parts of the world, though, half-elves are uncommon enough that one might live for years without meeting another. Some half-elves prefer to avoid company altogether, wandering the wilds as trappers, foresters, hunters, or adventurers and visiting civilization only rarely. Like elves, they are driven by the wanderlust that comes of their longevity. Others, in contrast, throw themselves into the thick of society, putting their charisma and social skills to great use in diplomatic roles or as swindlers.

1 Like

But where will it end? Half Elf, half gnome? Half Elf, half Kul Tiran? In interracial love there is and should be NO discrimination.

And in that case, why wouldn’t there be half Elves on the Horde side also? Half Elf, half Orc?

Etc… etc… etc…

Edit: By Emily Ensuh.

5 Likes

I think I just threw up in my mouth… :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

we can tell what you want to create lol

2 Likes

Night Elves have always been xenophobic!

1 Like

of what? other elves :open_mouth:

I think Koshka was vomiting at the thought of a Blood Elf and an Orc falling in love. But Love is Love! :white_heart: :hearts: :black_heart: :blue_heart: :brown_heart: :heartpulse:

you are a blood elf what if you and a goblin made a baby in the game :open_mouth:

1 Like

Awwww ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

fixed that for you.

True, but still, Tyrande was notorious for her hatred of other races.

2 Likes

fair enough.

1 Like

I can 100% understand nightborne, hell, I can understand humans, but orcs?

No. Get out. Now. We are done with elves. Go be a wanna be blood elf on alliance.

7 Likes

elves will inevitably come up in the story again, they’re one of the most important race groups in the games lore.

Them and Draenei have played a hand in like 90% of major lore events.

I’m just saying that all is fair in love, if the Alliance want cute little, visually pleasing Human/ Elf bubs, then why stop there?

Who among us has the right to dictate how love happens! It’s racist if ONLY Human/ Elf love is allowed when there’s a World of races out there who could fall in love and want to have families. :white_heart:

That’s a half elf!

1 Like

Your character looks like a Half Elf; do you have pointy ears?

1 Like

isnt a 1/2 orc the same it is 1/2 blood elf and 1/2 orc

I’ve actually been told that a lot, not the look I was going for, but I think I’m gonna just start rolling with it lol

1 Like