Bring Flex Raiding To Cata

I would love to include some extra friends and make room for 27 or even 28 people. I got a lot of homies who want in on the fun. I think flex raiding would help with group access as well.

Keep the homies together!

8 Likes

I love Flex raiding. I think it’s awesome.

It most certainly doesn’t necessary make things easier, but still doesn’t punish you with loot.

…
…
…
However, with the existence of 10m raiding, though being same loot table, I doubt said feature would be introduced.

1 Like

Sure, but a person can hope. Right now I have around 17 friends who want in on Cata, which colosally screws us. It is like the bad bad spot requiring a lot more recruiting to get a stable roster and bench.

I freaking hope they do it

1 Like

Since 10 and 25 already drop the same loot, you could argue it’s already halfway there. The biggest issue is balancing the raid, I’d say.

2 Likes

Why wait? Bring it to WotLK!

I would like it because I have no interest in heroic raiding in Cata but want to stay with my guild and if you could flex into the normal raids that would be nice since they are on different lockouts in cata.

Can’t be the only one…sadly I don’t expect flex yet.

1 Like

It’s simple.

Does this flex raiding come with X-realm/server automatic grouping functionality as LFR or RDF or random BGs for example?

If the answer is no, then flex is just another difficulty of raiding, that stills requires you to group manually.

So, this flex raiding is only meant for the already established raiding community, and not as a means for casual raiders to get into…

In the context of what I define a casual raider to be; someone like me, who does virtually no raiding.

cool cool

bring flex raiding to cata please blizzard, it is like one of the best things you ever did

1 Like

Probably won’t happen as they would need to tune content around it.

I don’t believe personally that flex helps much when it comes to raiding.

If they would make one change soft lockouts where you can join and leave groups would probably be a better option.

The only automatic raid grouping you’ll ever get is LFR.

It’s not a difficulty, it’s a scaler. The enemies scale based on how many members of the raid are in there.

The difficulties are LFR → Normal → Heroic → Mythic. Flex is just the size of the raid, as there is no set 10 or 25 man raid, instead, players can do 10-30 people excluding Mythic, which is locked to 20 players.

And even if it was just another name for LFR, which it isn’t, you’d still get kicked for showing up with a tank trinket on, with a caster staff that is agi enchanted and gemmed for parry.

You are the only issue to your problem and you can fix it right now.

Clear example of your comprehension.

I asked if flex had a queue system attached to it like LFR.

Clear example of yours. You can clearly see what I quoted and my response is to that quote.

I then elaborate further, because I know your stance and you want LFR because of perceived gatekeeping, which I expand upon further that you’d still be kicked even if the group was not formed manually.

Keep up.

Be if you don’t raid, you’re not a casual raider.

2 Likes

with a stable 17 , you shouldnt have a hard time finding the remaining few.

Oh Ok

I see now. You did answer the question. My mistake.

I just skimmed through it originally since I don’t take anything you have to say seriously.

I do raid

I do VoA every week; and…

I join VoA groups the standard way. Your, classic Andy way.

:point_down:

Cutting down a tree does not make you a lumberjack.

Going to VOA once a week does not make you a raider.

It’s not even “casual”. It’s the same vein as an arena player doing a daily instance.

I have said multiple times I support LFR. You just skip over it and ignore it. That is once again, a you issue.

What a nice casual way of saying you’re dumb. If simple sentences are too complex for you, then it makes sense why you put an agi enchant on a caster staff then put a parry gem into it.

But hey, atleast you didn’t stomp your foot into the ground and insist you know more about a game you don’t play this time. I’ll make a functioning human out of you yet.

2 Likes

It stands to reason that if I can do VoA, I can do other difficulties/raids.

Nothing you say coincides with that when you paint random queuers like me as anti-social.

There’s one thing to be dumb, there’s another thing to simply disregard as beneath one. I skimmed through it originally because I had already assumed you had nothing to say as is normally the case.

I was wrong in that I misread a simple sentence. A simple, common mistake others can and have made.

It by no means is that I’m wrong in anything I’m talking about.

Not when you have a half and half ele/enhancement talent build, home brewed btw, with a tank trinket and a caster staff that once again has an agi enchant and a parry gem socketed.

Or the fact that you keep whining about being gatekept and your excuse for not having logs is just that, you’re being gatekept from the raids.

Which you can make your own raid at any time btw.

Your comprehension is wack and no where did I ever say this. :point_down:

That’s what I said in a different thread, replying to you, specifically.

Another line of cope because you lack a rebuttal, just like every other time.

It’s too common for you. You hit me with an Asmongold quote earlier, so let me quote Kratos to you. “Don’t be sorry. Be Better.”

Except it does, because you openly admit to having not played these games, refuse to play these games, but still formulate baseless opinions with no ground in reality to what you are actually talking about. It’s almost like you’ve played checkers your whole life, refused to learn a single thing about chess, but assume you know everything about chess because you played checkers. That’s you every time.

You can stop replying since you already said I am correct.

1 Like

And we’re back to skimming I see. But since this isn’t my thread, I’m going to have to argue in good faith, and I’m just going to stick to this one comment.

What is it you expect me to do with a statement like that?

Do you not believe that I do VoA once a week because I have a parry gem?

You can’t say for sure if the parry gem, or the sentry totem, had any true bearing on the outcome of any event; unless you were there to see for yourself, and it can be determined beyond a reasonable doubt that such actions taken had a direct outcome on the event.

That’s why your ridiculous notions are just that, ridiculous. Along with your bad logic and hypocrisy.

You haven’t really argued anything and have just derailed anything I say into a urination match.

Skimmed what? I quoted half of that sentence. It is the only sentence there. What is there to skim.

To learn from your actions. You whine about how you’re being gatekept. Why? Looking at how you talent and itemize, I can clearly see why. I already explained in another thread how you were wrong about player performance as it is not entirely based on just raw damage, and while you do have relentless/wrathful quality gear, you also have a tank trinket and a staff gemmed for agi and parry. It makes no sense. Anyone worth their salt would kick you.

They’re kicking you because of this. You can easily put in the correct gems and enchants, and be fine, but you absolutely refuse to for whatever reason.

This only proves you to be a selfish player and you wonder why raid leaders aren’t inviting a selfish player to their team… Probably because the team needs team players, not selfish individuals.

VOA is a pvp raid. It was designed to be the easiest form of content for each phase for this reason. It’s locked behind a pvp event for christ’s sake. This does not translate to ICC.

As a retired raid leader and organizer, I can promise you, looking at your gear would keep you in the raid for 5 minutes while we all laugh at you, before kicking you, putting you on ignore, and then laughing again. It’s not even the pvp gear itself. It’s just so unbelievably unoptimized, to the point where it isn’t even a meme, it’s just outright bad. Atleast Warden Shamans tried to make their stats work. You just, you overcooked and burned it. If you can’t follow a simple guide to put the right gems in your gear, how am I, a raid leader, supposed to trust you to do anything correct? I can’t, and I won’t. I’ll gladly find a shaman who isn’t you.

You openly admit to skipping what I say, then finally double back and say I am correct, and now once again calling me a hypocrite. You’re too lost in the sauce and I’m trying to throw you a life vest.

But, if you want to rage against all these “gatekeepers” then have it. I’ll keep replying and laughing.

As far as derailment is concerned, my brother in christ, you realize you are just as guilty if I am, right?