Bring Flex Raiding To Cata

You’re not.

Because I don’t need your permission to raid.

I need your permission to join your group, or any group.

But if I don’t want to join any kind of group other than the randomly generated, automated group, for any kind of content, that’s not something that concerns you, or even gives you the right to impose yourself against it.

And yet, that’s exactly how it is.

You do every time if you’re asking for permission to join a raid. I get it, you don’t do that and that’s what LFR is for according to you. This just leads into another fact that players don’t have to play with you and can kick you.

:point_down:

You just refuse to understand that I support LFR. I even explained how I farmed Battle-Scarred Augment Runes in BFA through LFR, which was one of the three ways to obtain them.

You need to be reeducated on comprehension my friend.

I doubt you, because you keep saying how you quit in cata and haven’t touched retail. You supposedly know so much about a system that only exists in versions of wow you actively despise and revile, as by your own posts about the future expansions.

You can easily at any point make your own raid with your own rules. You just refuse to because of “some reason” that you haven’t said, at least, that I haven’t seen.

Everything you complain about is truthfully a you issue.

Oh by the way, you’re off topic.

This current discussion actually belongs in my thread as this is a thread about flex raid, which I can admit, you have put to rest with you someone limited knowledge shared.

Then stop replying to me about something else. I’m just responding back in kind because that’s the person I am. I don’t like leaving people on read.

I also don’t like having those same people openly lie about me and then try to weasel out of it. The power to stop this is entirely in your hands.

We can compromise, you can have the last word in this thread, but if you continue to bump my thread,

I’m going to call you out on the urination match, you yourself want to continue to have.

You’ll find that I have great range in my words even for my small stature.

No. You can apologize about openly lying about me for the last 48 hours, coming at me unprovoked of your own volition, and then I’ll do me.

Weird flex. All you’re doing is spamming another thread with a copy paste. I legitimately feel pity for you.

You really should seek help.

You’re the one continuing to attempt to discuss in two threads at once.

I don’t have a stake in this one anymore as I have a better idea of what flex is now, thanks to you; the OP couldn’t even clarify for me, so everything you’ve discussed after that would have fit better in my thread instead of me having to try and report you.

When some fresh reporting charges return to my thread, I’ll finish reporting you then.

:point_down:

What was the thing you keep saying to me? Hold it, it’s literally your first response to me in this thread, let me quote it for you.

It is no one’s fault but yours that you keep getting lost in the sauce and rambling about something else, then pretending that you aren’t the one starting the “derailment”.

You have serious problems with delusions.

What do any of these ramblings have to do with flex raiding?

Says the person that is going to continue this urination match tomorrow because you’re obviously tired tonight.

The coward who thinks he’s a PvPer yet plays in a server with little repercussions for getting ganked.

See you tomorrow…

You obviously have no intention of stopping, so I’m going to retort every single time you address me now.

I agree. No more compromise. I’ll see you tomorrow, if you decide to continue this.

Idk what’s more weird, the fact that bad players like you make up headcanon for me all the time, or that you edited your post 3 times.

Stop shaking so much from anger and you won’t be needing to edit so much.

Hahahahahahahaha

I’ve already explained how flex raiding and this conversation affects you, as you in his very thread go “yeah well it’s not LFR so ew”, which leads back to your same tired argument about needing LFR because you’re too bad at this game to even gem your gear with the correct stats.

Which just will lead to you getting kicked and whining more. It’s the same song and dance you do because you know nothing else. Have you tried forming your own raid? That may help you.

1 Like

I don’t feel like forming my own raid.

I want an automated system to do it all for me.

Your constant mentioning of forming my own raid is just you constantly dodsging the issue.

Yes you did. And I interpreted it as nonsensical nonsense. That doesn’t need much more dignifying than that.

So, LFR? You’ll never get automated grouping for Normal or Heroic modes though.

1 Like

Yeah if you don’t feel like putting correct gems in your caster staff over parry gems I wouldn’t imagine you’d even be capable of leading a starving rat to cheese in a straight line maze, let alone a raid.

It’s all a you issue and the only correct response is to tell you to just suffer then or quit lmao

2 Likes

And I have stated the fact that, that is discrimination.

If my preferred method of grouping isn’t provided for, then I’m discriminated against simply for how preferred social approach to the game.

It’s not. The game is designed around some amount of social interaction and communication. If people could queue and group automatically for Normal and Heroic raids, you’d just forced into a raid you couldn’t finish. A bunch of people randomly put together and not communicating would not be capable of finishing ICC on Normal.

If you dislike being social in a multiplayer game, then perhaps WoW isn’t for you.

2 Likes

You basically said nothing original and have just parroted the same flawed counter-arguments the rest of the PvE shills keep dishing out.

None of which is your concern or your prerogative. If people want to group and raid that way, they don’t need yours, or the company’s permission, to do so.

None of which is your concern or your prerogative. If people want to group and raid that way, they don’t need yours, or the company’s permission, to do so.

Who really needs comedy shows when you have this as an option to view.

2 Likes

I mean, Blizzard quite literally decides how the game should be played, so you kinda do need their permission. And they’ve only ever allowed automatic raid grouping for this one, singular difficulty mode called LFR.

3 Likes

If you feel as if the game is discriminating against you, then you’d be better off taking that to the Customer Support forums. Perhaps you’ll get a better response there.

3 Likes

What I talk about represents the actual reality to what is going on the game.

What you talk about, is an attempt to distort that reality to avoid casting light on the truth.

Here’s an example about the truth and reality.

90, maybe even 99%, Just a guess, of all raid groups ask for either GS, or discord as a perquisite for entry in said group.

I refuse to use any kind of software outside the game, to play the game. If the company isn’t going to provide the tools such as damage meters, A functional voice chat that rivals Disc or Vent, then I’m going to demand a queue system so that I can group with randoms, as that is my preferred grouping method anyways. How difficult the raid is, is irrelvant.