Bring Back the AH Brutosaur for BFA Timewalking

How about just bring it back in general?

There was no reason to remove it to begin with, artificial scarcity is just a scummy thing to pull with that.

I had the money to get it at the start of the expac, but had no reason to think it’d be removed. :frowning:

3 Likes

does not matter it is now on the bmah in many cases

I have it as well but I think it is a terrible situation where people who play the game as it is and right now can spend gold cap on the bmah for it and then next month or next year blizzard changes things and makes those people feel like they have wasted all that gold.

Nah, it was known for a long time before it was removed that it was going away.

Deal with it.

2 Likes

The “wasted gold” feeling is on you (the person who feels this) for not putting value on the use of it for however long before others get to have it.

For example,

Since I’ve had it, I can tell you I have made the 5M gold back, thanks to the use of the mount.

People just like to be petty and small in this game in order to feel better than other players.

2 Likes

does it matter who it is on if people feel that way and are unhappy with the game as a result.

I legitimately can’t understand how someone would be okay with someone being placed in that position - no empathy? There is no plus for blizzard to bring it back anyway.

And seriously, what you in a competition with others than having it ‘first’ is of value?

1 Like

Agreed, because they double down on bad design and have already indoctrinated the players to defend FOMO.

I’m not sorry but when anyone buys a thing and the price changes a year(s) later they had that thing for that year(s).

1 Like

the item is still available - plenty of time was given for people to get it from the vendor - there was no FOMO involved. There is just people who don’t respect others times and efforts and want things easy mode later.

1 Like

yeah well if it happened to you, you sure would be. It isn’t uncommon, happens all the times with sales if people don’t have much money.

1 Like

I would not be because it’s play money for playthings in a fantasy world. I also don’t care when I purchase a real world thing and it’s less expensive a year or years later.

1 Like

The fact that you are denying that the Long Boy was the most savage FOMO this game has seen, tells me all I need to know about your inability to see a reasonable argument.

Im out

1 Like

you keep on bringing up a time frame - there is no guarantee someone won’t buy one off the bmah for gold cap and then a month later blizzard changes this to what OP wants (purely hypothetical) would it be acceptable for someone to be upset then?

1 Like

It shouldn’t have been removed. It was a money grabbing stun to make people want to buy tokens last minute to get it. I think it’s absurd to remove an item like that from the game that is damn near unobtainable for the average player anyway. + what is the harm if everyone gets it? Who cares if the AHs in town have fewer people clicking them.

2 Likes

lol - good bye - let me know if you ever have a reasonable argument though.

1 Like

This should be right up blizzards alley. Something they dont have to test. Like this mage tower garbage they obviously didn’t test.

blizzard explained why they did it - it was intended as a reward for a certain playstyle, just like there are rewards for mythic plus and mythic raids. It wasn’t meant for people to buy tokens to get it - blizzard doesn’t make enough money from those for that to even be a factor. You think they get excited about an extra $50?

Only if they reinstate how we earned the money for those mounts.

They nerfed the heck out of a lot of things I did to earn my Bruto money. I want those back too.

Edit: Also, the highest amount they could do is 10 million.

1 Like

If we really want to poke at the “people paid this much for it so nobody else should pay any less for it” argument, I present you:

Bananas pet.

Although I don’t disagree with making any returned item the same price/effort in a different currency, etc.

BTW, nobody’s spending gold cap on the Bruto currently because he’s not even showing up in the rotation. Some people are getting him for the low price of a crate.

If they put it back in it better be hard as hell to get otherwise I spent $1000 in tokens for nothing.

2 Likes