Bring Back the AH Brutosaur for BFA Timewalking

you would have to put it on the vendor for gold max so that the people who bought it off the BMAH didn’t have their efforts diminished either.

Oh Im not opposed at all!

I would love everyone to get it, and a recolor as well with the NPC.

I just think 5k badges for it would be too cheap.

I suggested a non-AH just for affordability, not because I believe in the FOMO trap.

I don’t subscribe to the “my achievements are less cause others got it later”.

you have to be talking about classic 708g is nothing on retail

i think people who hurried to buy it when they expected it to be gone forever should be refunded their gold though…

please give us a heads up first though so we dont accidentally overcap our gold.

Oh. I have 0 issues with the currency requirement suiting the original idea. IMO 50k or more badges would probably a reasonable price and prevent it from being “cheapened” if it were to return.

2 Likes

50k badges is far far easier to get than gold cap plus badges wouldn’t be fair since tanks can get badges faster than dps.

It would have to be 500k badges at the minimum if it was badges.

Did you not get use of it for what 4 years before this theoretical BfA TimeWalking comes along?

1 Like

the agreement was that i’ll get perpetual exclusivity. if they bait and switch, I am not going to sit by and watch them cheat me out of my agreement.

Gold cap was not the requirement in BFA - 1/2 was.

2 Likes

No it wasn’t. It was that it would no longer be sold by a vendor, is already apparently available on the BMAH thus currently breaking your perceived “perpetual exclusivity”.

Now you listen here, blood elf! I have EARNED my mount. I am not going to sit by and watch some half-breed mana addict get it for free.

Hey I don’t even want that mount I just want a vendorless Brutosaur.

tell you what… give Maku the power to Tmog for the original mounts and we’ll call it acceptable.

1 Like

In here supporting this because I hate gate-keepers and everything they stand for. I don’t care what was promised or about “your achievement.” In BFA TW they should make it cost $15 in the Blizzard Shop. It should also come with a bank vendor. I want it to have better detail than the one you earned.

You can buy my vote against this set of policies with your gate-keeping tears.

Sure. I’d still prefer it with nothing there but the dino and s single saddle.

1 Like

you will forever be behind the curve.

we, the elites will protect our domain - no matter the cost.

yeah…that’s definitely been the historical trend.

Just chiming in to say I have the longboye and would NOT care at all if it was easier to obtain now. Other people having one does not diminish me having one and I think more people should explore feeling this way.

3 Likes

actually, i think you should feel more like how I do. that’s the healthiest way to feel about things.

Completely an aside I have one actually rare mount on my account and could not care less if others had the chance to get it again years later.

1 Like