Bring Back the AH Brutosaur for BFA Timewalking

Ignore this thread, I’m moving this discussion to a larger-focused one.

7 Likes

pets brutosaur

She needs more friends around

2 Likes

1 million time walking coins LOL

Edit: how long would that ACTUALLY take? For 1 million coins? o.O

6 Likes

IMO just copy guild wars 2 and give people a button they can press in the menu to pull up the auction house wherever.

5 Likes

I know…I’m just thinking of striking a balance. Something this game needs way more of when it comes to rewards.

Have the gnomes figured out this technology? I know the goblins tried mail to bag but the blasted things kept exploding, blowing holes in people’s bags.

1 Like

Ya, like if it was a bfa specific currency… oh no… time walking horrific visions and to get the bruto you gather the coins from the time walking version of that and you need like 700k coins but the bruto is a knock off reskinned bruto.

2 Likes

Hey, TW Horrific Visions don’t need to be a thing now. I paid my dues with that place.

2 Likes

lol I know that’s why I said “oh no” before that.

You KNOW they are gonna do something like that at some point. It’s not a matter of if, but when.

I don’t want the AH npc etc but I would love a Brutosaur mount with a single saddle in a different color as a 5000 TW currency reward.

4 Likes

I’d like browser based AHing to come back too.

2 Likes

Actually… as a Long Boi owner…

I wouldn’t mind seeing the other color model coming back. There was a beautiful white bruto model datamined that never made it to live. It looked amazing!

I would be down to having that as the BfA timewalking mount (without the AH NPC), for 5K timewalking badges like the others.

3 Likes

could be an option too that if you get the mount you have to quote on quote “hire” the vendors on the side and you can change out the vendors to whatever you want and that could apply to all the mounts in the game, including the original bruto.

That way the people that payed all that for the OG bruto still have the OG bruto, people that want an auctioneer on their mount they have the hired hand that sits on the side, and if they don’t want a vendor on one but a transmogrifier and a ah on one, they can do so.

Just an idea the auctioneer hired help be like 1 million gold or something and if you owned the bruto it just gives you all the hired help for free on your entire account cause you already possessed something expensive. If you buy the yak you get the transmog hired hand.

Lore wise, “the traders from different zones of the world want to travel with you in your adventures. Use their unique services to aid you in your quest!”

And just make it BOA and account wide. Introduce other mounts that can use the hired hands later on that you can customize too. Idk just brain storming random stuff.

Any reason why you are against the AH NPC on a recolor?

Keep in mind the OG bruto is still available in BMAH crates, so it was not removed from the game, just the vendor.

1 Like

Why pay 5 million when you can pay 10 million

1 Like

Though this reply wasn’t directed to me and while I’m not against it I would prefer if it didn’t have them because I always thought the giant saddle system for multiple npcs to fit on the Brutosaur was ugly. I would dig a “normal” Brutosaur mount much more.

Thats okay the AH glitched on me i pressed bid on a 708g item and it bought it out and bizzard wont do a damn thing about it probably one of the worst mistakes they have made. Saying there wasnt a glitch and there is no way to reverse it i call bull
happened right after the DDOS happened yet there is no glitches right?

What was it, a stack of Iron ore?

Be careful on what you wish for. They will probably make it cost 50,000 timewarped badges. ((though that is probably nothing for someone out there.))

How much did you put in the bid box? Before you clicked on buy.