Bring back spit

Literally unplayable now blizz revert asap I need to drench lv61 levelers in spit as I camp them until they log

8 Likes

Is it really gone?! Can’t test right now…

On the ptr yes

Hallelujah, good move blizzard! No reason for this to be in game!

2 Likes

Wow… this is society now huh.

2 Likes

No this is Blizzard. They need to take care of their own house so they decide to take /spit out instead.

We can murder other people in game but not spit on them. "You’ve gotten outta’ hand, man!"

Sheesh.

2 Likes

inb4 they remove /rude

Don’t give em ideas… maybe its gonna be pve realms only soon, like on retail.

I am so tired of the abject stupidity eking into this game from clueless execs. When changes need to be made they look at all the possibilities (or maybe not) and pick the stupidest one they can think of. Like, let’s not address the problem of faction imbalance by implementing faction caps or some such, let’s give Alliance bread in a box.

Bad workplace behavior? Remove /spit. Makes perfect sense.

1 Like

Changing it is a good thing, only toxic people are complaining. A little soul searching is healthy from time to time.

3 Likes

It already is PvE realms only.

Oh please. You can murder a bunch of players but spitting is too “toxic.”

Pvp is part of the game. Denigrating them is toxic behavior that just frustrates people, just like camping corpses. Blizzard can’t address the second, but they can address the first.

3 Likes

Better late than never to realize that we live in a society with people who are quite soft.

1 Like

If true, this company is a joke lol.

1 Like

I will be forced to spam /rofl at cross faction targets and /e spits on you for same faction targets

It’s just more annoying now

While they can do their best, Blizzard sadly can’t stop every toxic person from being toxic.

Just don’t be toxic?

1 Like

If they won’t bring back the wolf whistle… you won’t get spit back.

stop oppressing me bro

Please no. Thats one of my favorite emotes.