Bring back PvP Templates for casual BGs

I really don’t play that much.

sure you dont

You may not agree but that is how blizzard looks at it and how it’s been for a long time. With an super easy entry to content you don’t get that great of rewards. The more exclusive content the better the rewards.

2 Likes

i geared easily from bgs in wod and legion. now it takes many, many games to get a decent set from randoms

1 Like

During which you will be fodder for the PvE tryhards.

#enjoyBfA

4 Likes

I think you’re under estimating how much the average player actually plays. Maybe you don’t play much, but many people sink hours into this game. I play a few hours a night after work, but less lately.

I think you are underestimating how much people who like PvP and only PvP got screwed over this expansion.

4 Likes

Yep, exactly.

1 Like

i think you are over estimating how much they play

no one says they love the conquest system, if anyone mentions it they are talking about how it sucks and they gear through pve

Is it still considered “exclusive” when people who used to solely participate in PvP content are farming M+ and raids for gear and trinkets to use in PvP. I wonder why…

Get to the higher levels of rated content and gear through that.

no make it like it was in wod or legion instead.

wod really was fine, took about a day to gear and people liked that

I’m fine with this.

or wod, took hardly any time to gear

Nah, Legion is perfect.

#wodwasfineforpvp

1 Like

Disagree. Wod BGs were a :poop: show just like now due to gear differences.

WoD > Legion. Classes in WoD >>>>> Legion

2 Likes

BGs in Legion >>>>>>>>>>> BGs in wod

yeah classes were much better then

people complained about sitting in the garrison but that worked fine for me. queued from there and got a bunch of free stuff. i liked that version of mythic dungeons too, no timer or affixes but it was a challenge at the intended ilevel