Bring back PvP Templates for casual BGs

Nope. There is only one. How is the gear gap fresh vs geared.

1 Like

Even if you are blinding yourself to the time spent achieving gear metric, how is an ilvl of increase of around 150+, azerite traits, corruptions and essences even remotely close to static ilvl?

1 Like

A geared player could 2-3 shot a fresh 100 just like it happens now. The magic of scaling.

1 Like

Only if they popped all their cooldowns and the fresh player did not use defensives. Now that kind of :poop: is happening all the time from a f***ing corruption proc. You consider that magic?

1 Like

That wasn’t the only time.

1 Like

Disregards how busted corruptions are and the blatant use of the busted trinkets.

Next on our show watch how Jugmeister deflects all the other issues regarding BfA pvp

I’m not disregarding anything. Fresh toons now are the same as wod.

1 Like

Fresh toons in WoD had to spend a maximum of 2 hours to get the starter honor set which only put them behind the conquest set by 10 ilvls. Now fresh toons need to grind at the very least 100+ ilvls, azerite traits, essences, and corruptions before even stepping foot in bgs or they just flop over?

What kind of twisted logic are you using to state that is even close to WoD?

4 Likes

Exaggerate much? Doesn’t take much to be bg ready. Also, the comparison is only about the power gap. Nothing about getting gear.

1 Like

Go play heroes of the storm or lol. They have the templates you so desire. Wow is an rpg. Gearing matters in rpgs.

2 Likes

So does class balance and varying methods of achieving the gear. All of which was thrown in the dumpster.

3 Likes

Disregarding the power gap levels since we are just going in circles. How you could make the gap smaller is important too. In WoD you could do it solely through PvP. Throughout BfA we have been expected to sit through the tedious grind of PvE infested scenarios.

Except you said the gap is worse now than wod. It isn’t. That’s the point I made.

1 Like

And I said it is…hence the circle

Fresh players in wod were down in 2-3 hits just like now.

1 Like

We are obviously not going to agree on the depth of the power gap. So lets just move on to -

How you could make the gap smaller is important too. In WoD you could do it solely through PvP. Throughout BfA we have been expected to sit through the tedious grind of PvE infested scenarios.

How much time invested does it take to make the power gap not a sh!tshow?

There are various catch up mechanics that you can use but that would require a small effort which you clearly don’t want to make.

2 Likes

Catch up mechanics entirely rooted in PvE, which has turned PvP into a system dependent on the scraps from PvE. Remember when the 2 were separate systems, which allowed players to focus on only the methods they enjoyed while not putting themselves at a handicap in terms of strength.

7 Likes

Yes there is a tiny effort you must put in to acquire higher power in wow. I am sorry that is so hard for you.

1 Like

The only thing I quoted you on was the power gap. If you want to move on, that’s fine. A little pve is not a big deal to me tbh. If you had to mythic raid, we’d be having a different discussion.