Bring back PvP servers

it’s not Warmode that sucks. It’s world pvp

2 Likes

no…they made it so you cant camp gank lowbies all day without their having a choice in the matter.
Find something else to do.

2 Likes

Exactly.
Gankers are ticked that lowbie characters dont have to be their victims anymore.
tough.

Something tells me you didn’t read what I’d said or at least had no clue, you just were one of those that couldn’t understand what a pvp server was then cried for years because you rolled on one maybe?

theres only a couple sorts who dont like WM…the biggest one is the gankers crying about lost victims.
WM is fine. and it aint going anywhere given the real reason they made it…so there is ONE server type instead of two to reduce their workload.
Youre just going to have to learn to deal with it.

1 Like

Lol, I hated this even when I didn’t have a job and family.

you mean like you enjoyed ganking players who didnt want to pay real life $$$ to move 4 characters off a PVP server?

Warmode has brought in loads of new PvPers since it was added. People who otherwise might not have tried World PvP out. Because since it’s just a toggle they can try it out and if it’s not for them they can turn it off.

Which is infinitely easier and less frustrating than rolling on a PvP server, investing time into a toon, and then finding out that you don’t like PvP. Then your options are accept you wasted all that time or spend money on a transfer.

Warmode is great.

4 Likes

You’re quite the arrogant little thing aren’t you, knowing exactly what type person everyone is, typical whiney little meme generation kid. don’t bother replying kid, you’re words are so meaningless and misguided I wouldn’t be reading them.

sorry guy but theres only a couple reasons to want WM gone…you want ganking victims is the biggest one posted in here.

2 Likes

Im 54 dude…how about you? over 17?

1 Like

I rolled on a PvP server in Vanilla because that’s where my friends rolled. I hated it, but what was I gonna do, start over? Then you invest time and effort into a character, you make friends and a community and you don’t want to just leave (once they put up server transfers). Wasn’t until I took my first WoW break and came back to a dead guild and most of my friends had moved on before I left to a PvE server and never looked back.

Honestly, if the servers that used to be PvP still have the same population, shouldn’t they all have WM on and be enjoying it?

2 Likes

Exactly.
I rolled on a PvP server because my brother in law and his wife were there and failed to warn me that 50% of MY game time would be wasted on garbage players who have nothing better to do now that theyve maxed out their gear but camp gank lowbies all day because theyre scared to death of being made fool of losing to REAL PvPers of their own level.

I had to move to a PVE server. And then when WM went live PAID hundreds to move to that server again.
If they were stupid enough to bring back PvP servers and do away with WM Id better get a FREE server move for ALL of my characters.

1 Like

Ya, I was told the PvP server would be awesome for all the end game faction conflict. Which of course meant being MC’d and walked into the lava as you tried to go to Molten Core.

And who didn’t love being corpse camped in Stranglethorn for hours till you eventually just logged out and played something else. Good times -_-

1 Like

They were providing us a pvp server experience, they took it away to cater to ones they could have just let transfer on to pve servers, end of problem. Instead they decided it better to force it on those that were quite happy with things as they were. A bit like them converting “north american” servers in to “united states” servers. Sure they gave mexico servers of their own, did they offer free transfers? Did they do anything for the canadian players, especially the few french canadians? Bliz has a horrid track record of defending the majority from minorities, guess being an american company that should be expected.

if the gankers didn’t run from even fights when they happened, we probably would have never got to this point

They did it too themselves

1 Like

Same kinda thing. BIL said they loved the pvp part. I guess I assumed that it was like any other true pvP game where everyone has an equal chance of winning. I didnt understand at the time that lowbies cant even hit max level characters, let alone do any real damage to them.
I also didnt understand the sadistic nature of the ganker sorts in this particular game who get a kick out of wasting so much of your time that you have no choice but to log out even if its the only time you can play.
its childish. And I can see why they want it back. They are too scared to go PvP against equally geared players who they know can womp them quick.

thats the dumbest thing posted today, lol
no…GANKERS who cant beat REAL PvPers did it ALL.

right…the gankers who were happy ganking lowbies because they cant beat equally powered players.

its a very popular activity if implemented correctly. Classic PVP realms have massive populations.

1 Like