Bring back old wintergrasp

Its amazing.

Incredible how blizz have dropped the ball on what should have been the easiest “hail mary” cash-in in gaming history.

Posted while i sit in a 6 hour queue cuz a multi billion dollar company cant make a game that holds more than 15,000 people in (current year)

1 Like

I won 2 Offenses and lost 2 Defenses in the 30 min timeframe. There was no contest.

Did you somehow win a Defense? Because if so, I question how you fit 3 full WG into 30 min, seeing how winning a Defense takes about 20 minutes minimum.

Imagine 25000 people queuing into 1 Wintergrasp every 3 hours.

i think its a much better version

get 5 quick games in every 3hrs

agreed wintergrasp should be the reward for having a balanced server

4 Likes

Without the changr WG would not be functional

Correct, but there is still a lot of things that have to be addressed lol.

All BG’s are xrealm

Right now offense always wins. D always loses. You can get bad lucked out of so much honor from getting defense every time. Also being able to que for more 1 than every 3 hours I am pretty sure was unintended lol.

it’s 120 vs120
https://i.postimg.cc/wB6vVhH8/Wintergrasp.jpg

I can see why this mistake is make though, because the raid frames only show 40 people.

Defense does not take 20 mins if you destroy all 3 towers.

as a horde from and alliance dominated server I must respectively disagree with you

It takes a minimum of 5 min to destroy all three towers, which reduces the time you have to spend defending down to 15 min. 15 plus 5 is 20. I said approximately 20 because you’re right, it can be 18-22 depending on how fast you manage to destroy the southern towers.

But there’s no world in which you manage to win a Defense in 15 min, so its gonna be closer to 20.

EDIT: I also notice you didn’t answer my question of whether you won 3 Offenses in a row or somehow won a Defense. If you did win a Defense in less than 20 min, I’d love to hear it. In the 8 Wintergrasps I’ve done so far, 2 were Offenses, 6 were Defenses. We won both Offenses, lost all 6 Defenses.

3, maybe 4 people know what this means

Muh soshal enteracshuns!!!

Nah, everyone knows what it means. Every Defense Game has been reduced to getting 5 kills, rushing south, and making Catas to destroy the three southern towers. We usually get 2 and a half down before Offense wins in 5-8 minutes.

WG isn’t a BG. It’s a PvP zone which you can actually fly to.

It was 1 defense and 2 offenses