Bring back MT weapons

They should bring back artifact weapons with brand new skins in 10.0. Farming weapon skins in Legion was so fun, much better than farming Azerite power and grinding Covenant.

4 Likes

yeah, I spent all of Legion just collecting different weapons skins / druid forms. I did everything, WQ, PvP, Raid, M+… all for the sake of Xmog. This time around, I was a lot less invested.

1 Like

I wished blizzard did bring them “back” as in “inflatable thunderfury” form

That way everyone can get it back but never a transmog

3 Likes

that’s just dumb. At that point, why even bring it back?

Best of it was all the guardian druids losing their minds over that bearform… showed enough how people only wanted the weapons back but somehow blizzard could not recolor each of them… no don’t come with your “it’s a unique model” - all of them are in a way. Don’t care if you use a monkey skeleton or a bear one for a form.

That’s why

10 Likes

i like the shield from mana tombs looking good

do you not know what a rhetorical question is, or is the inflatable thunderfury really that good in your eyes?

1 Like

Nah. Thank you though.

1 Like

I could not agree more. Since BfA I feel our work in game revolves mostly around numbers (AP, renown, etc) which will be completely meaningless once we get a new expansion. Whilst appearances stay with us forever - and looking at the pretty ones feels a lot more rewarding than looking at a number, in my opinion. :blush:

Hopefully they don’t bring anything else back given how so many players acted when they gave in and brought it back.

5 Likes

Answering your rhetorical question: so that people stop asking for it back.

1 Like

When the sub numbers are low enough and blizz needs a low effort gimmick to help bring the numbers back up I’m sure they will bring them back.

1 Like

YUP!

I stand behind my possible solutions of “add a second level of difficulty - make the harder difficulty award weapons and the easier one award the transmogs” or “lock a 36-weapon ensemble behind the 36-challenge Feat of Strength”.

4 Likes

I love that idea

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: It’s probably the most valid one since the cat was already let out of the bag with TW MT already being hard and awarding only the xmogs.

i don’t think they understand the real end game which is mount collecting, pet farming, mog farming, playing dress up. removing rewards is pretty dumb imo especially if your going to bring back the content we got it from after removing it.

to me it’s like they are going 1 step forward then 50 back. i got the ones that i wanted at the time but outside of that i mean it doesn’t mean i still don’t want to get them for the other classes. if i had to pay for it via cash shop i would but i rather it be implemented via MT TW.

idk about you but business wise you know how much money they could easily milk with the MT weapon skins being on cash shop? a LOT… it would spark rage at the same time though so i mean take it as it is. then again people always gonna rage about anything and everything in general.

4 Likes

Same weapons but recolors? That would be popular. Or at least popular to complain about.

1 Like

They’re not coming back, and I’d rather see new rewards so people who already have the original and timewalking Mage Tower rewards still have something to do during the event.

1 Like

Make them be just like how inflatable thunderfury is and your dream can be true

A cosmetic toy that falls off in combat

1 Like