Bring back mage tower artifact appearances

lets go blizzard :skull:

27 Likes

They ought to temporarily unlock the og appearances during a special timeframe similar to how “invasions” work… say, a limited-time window of 24-48 hours per Legion timewalking week

That way the “rare-ness” or “unique-ness” is still somewhat preserved (Legion timewalking week only comes around once in a while), while giving folks a shot at picking up appearances they missed out on originally

15 Likes

just stick to how it is and never bring them back.

14 Likes

lmao

No

Sorry but these beautiful weapons were earned.

Better luck next time we get challenge content.

11 Likes

I think they should bring them back but im skeptical they will. They do love these annoying time limited thing. From the tbc bear, wrath horse, cata… i can’t recall anything in cata less you count the launch event for mop…

Garrosh weapons, wod heirlooms, legion artifacts appearances, bfa mounts, and sl titles.

There is more to its just an annoying aspect of the game.

6 Likes

Kinda sad I didn’t get a few of them.
I think I got around 19-20… not sure anymore. But I stayed up until reset and it was no longer available trying to get ret on my undergeared paladin. Was so sad.

I have everything but the healers, hunter, and druids. I never play them anyways.

You win some and you lose some.

Besides you probably have the majority of the good ones anyways if you have 20ish

1 Like

For sure, it’s still sad I didn’t get the shattered ashbringer xD

I think so, for the most part.
Got 100% of the tank. 100% dk. Feral druid. Sin rogue. Afflic lock. The main ones I was happy about. Especially druid and lock.

I got 12/36 back in Legion, but I’m fine with them coming back so folks that didn’t get some of them still have a shot at them (…as long as the dificulty is appropriate)

Bring back Brutosaur too imo

8 Likes

But the difficulty will never be appropriate thats the problem. Even with Ilvl changes and even with legendaries from Legion, youre missing a entire talent build that was different and changed by the artifacts.

That is why challenge content is dead once its gone, because you can not perfectly recreate it once its been altered like that.

Listen, I dont want them to have it. There are many cool things I dont have because I either didnt play at that current time or didn’t complete it.

Like I said, you win some and you lose some. Look forward to winning more, not being upset you lost.

3 Likes

Lol “difficulty” everyone outgeared it when they unlocked 2nd legendary equip + Amanthul/Norgannon trinkets trivilized all challenges.

5 Likes

No, they should stay gone. Petition Blizz to make new challenge skins.

4 Likes

I have most of them and am 100% fine if they bring them back as a reward for an equal challenge to what they were in Legion. I’m fine with people having the option to earn them the same way I did. I do not feel special because I just happened to be playing when they were available, that doesn’t even make sense as it’s not a show of skill in any way whatsoever.

Bring them back, make them a challenge reward, and we all can have fun.

15 Likes

Part of that challenge was being subscribed during Legion.

So I too am for them bringing them back… in Legion Classic.

man really said being subbed was part of the challenge :skull:

9 Likes

Clearing the Affliction challenge last May in SL season 3 was significantly more difficult than it was in Legion with the Sacrolash legendary, lol

5 Likes

pre-sacro nerf was afk and win
or the post nerf pet afk strat

1 Like

Vanilla AQ mount opening event, Atiesh, OG Ashbring, naxx tier. All pvp mounts, titles, iliusions.

Dude the mage tower was sooo easy end of legion, i feel no pride with my warlock’s staff.

Mage tower is wayyy harder nowadays then before. Just bring the weapons back, there is no prestige around playing the game at a specific time.

9 Likes

Good discussion here → https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/10mow46/will_mage_tower_artifact_appearances_return_they/

2 Likes