Bring back hunter stuff to retail

i really would like to get pet management back in some form, these arent warlock demons.
keeping happiness up is fun, leveling them is fun etc.
also quivers and arrows would be nice too.

6 Likes

Meeehhhh… Things like that are definitely thematic, but they’re just inconvenient. I accept it for what it is in Classic, but in retail I’d rather they bring complexity back in the form of rotational nuance rather than ammo/quivers/etc.

6 Likes

we gotta start somewhere though and i think complexity in rotation etc will take way longer than some simple class flavor.

1 Like

Leave my bag slots ALONE you heathen.

-As for pet happiness…I wouldn’t mind a pet buff

-Leveling pets only matters if the pet in question is in some way fundamentally different than the rest…and currently the only really different pet I can think of is Hati.

6 Likes

While I enjoy it in Classic, it should be kept there.

Only aesthetically.

9 Likes

Those things are actually dreadful. Speak for yourself.

6 Likes

You can’t just excuse every crappy old class mechanic as “flavourful” and “interesting”. Those are just euphemisms and buzz words.

3 Likes

No to happiness/leveling and ammo
hell yes to pet talent trees/training and stuff, that made pets feel more of a part of your character than just a dot

8 Likes

Yes to everything except ammo unless it takes no space in your bags

also bring back stables with only 2 slots. too many people try to collect all pets like some 2nd mount tab.

And why is that a problem? You would rather throw away your pet when Blizzard changes mechanics so that different pets are better? Honestly I wish they had one more pet slot on the character in Classic so that you could tame the pets you need for abilities without leaving yourself virtually defenseless from having to stable your main pet.

4 Likes

I’m gonna assume he was being sarcastic because I can’t fathom someone sincerely taking a position Naham used as a joke here

Speak for yourself, the pet feels like a meaningful choice and part of my character right now on BFA.

2 Likes

I dont mind having the following in Retail:

• Pet Happiness
  • Finding Pet’s skills from the wild

I want some abilities back available too in PvE or PvP:

• Wing Clip
  • Scatter Shot
  • Frost Trap
  • Aspect of the Cheetah (endless fast run speed until got hit)
  • Aspect of the Pack
  • Eye of the Beast
  • Getting out of combat after feign death… able to eat food

I dont want the following:

• Arrows and Bullets
  • Quivers and Ammo pouch
  • Mana and Water
  • Trap mechanics that wont let us lay traps when in combat
1 Like

No thank you. I’m a retail baby - I play because it’s simple and casual and easy to do when I’m off work and between sleep. If I wanna micromanage, I play the Sims.

4 Likes

Whats wrong with pet talent trees that don’t require grinding?
i would LOVE to be able to give pets disarm/battleres/heroism, decide if i want the pet to be tanky or faster, just don’t put damage stuff in there, just utility and nobody can complain

1 Like

my bad, thought this was a bad suggestion thread.

ok good suggestion: bring back old aspects and not this long cd crap we’ve had since legion.

5 Likes

Leave retail as retail…vanilla babies already got vanilla…don’t vanilla my retail…having said that I don’t want to play Pokémon and pet management like feeding it it’s not fun it’s a chore, I don’t wanna chase arrows, that being said I do like the idea of all pets having the talent trees again as u can choose ur pets benefits. Give em a damage row a defensive row and cc row…make masters call and mortal strike baseline. Put spirit mend as a bm baseline only no matter the pet.

Give us back tranq shot delete spirit shock from game at same time. Bring back:

Scare beast, scatter shot, tranq shot, old aspect of cheetah with glyph of mend pet with it, concussive shot nerf reverted, post haste nerf reverted, bring back double deterrence in place of turtle, turtle shells childish and bad for surviving, binding arrow baseline, or make post haste baseline…make pets tankier again. Pets die way to fast as bm, pets die so fast, bring back real kill shot

3 Likes

No, no, and no. The best thing they have done to hunters is getting rid of ammo. You obviously never had your ammo run out mid-dungeon with no warlock in the party before.

9 Likes

I have and I prefer it this way. Anything that can separate players from one another is a good thing.

3 Likes

Yeah… no. Getting rid of ammo, mana, and pet leveling are the best things that ever happened to hunters.

8 Likes