Bring Back Corrupted Ashbringer / old Lv. 60 Nax Xmog!

Hello all, I want to get a thread going to see how many people would be interested in blizzard bringing back Corrupted Ashbringer / Old Tier 60 Naxrammas Xmogs back into the game including the Tier sets and original weapons! My hopes is that we can get thousands of people to join so that maybe they’ll consider putting them back into the game! I just think it should be obtainable without having to pay loads of gold, because the average player ( not myself ) have no chance to get these rare items. Btw, just so you know, I own Full T3 Dreadnaught, Crypstalker, Earthshatter and almost all dreamwalker, so before you say something like oh stop being cheap, I have the sets, and I have the funds to buy the rest of the sets, and I probably will before they ever reintroduce them if at all. Thanks for hearing me out, let the train start! And if all else, fails, just Corrupted Ashbringer would be nice.

23 Likes

My dream. I got almost all set on past but who world imagine transmog in that time? Mid tbc i selled lol.

4 Likes

Rock on, hopefully this thread gets talked about and passed around :slight_smile: maybe our dreams could come true!

1 Like

I hope someday they do a Timewalk for classic naxx like they did for Black Temple. There’s quite a few Xmogs I would like to get.

11 Likes

I’ve thought about that too! I think thats a great way to reintroduce them, because I love naxrammas haha

1 Like

Bring it back! Corrupted Ashbringer for sure!

1 Like

I’ve tried getting it back on my lock and using the same character I was playing back then to prove w/time that I had the kills for it.
Got a resounding “no” every time I’ve tried… I guess they DO want the goldsinks from the BMAH, every time I see a piece I try to get it only to get outbid to some ridicuolous amount :frowning:

Yes that Wuuold be great

2 Likes

Didn’t they already do that with the ret pally hidden artifact skin?

5 Likes

Hilarious that original Naxx was removed in the first place.

What’s even more laughable is that most of the people with items from there got them in TBC after the content was relevant.

5 Likes

Unpopular opinion but I think they should bring back all the unobtainables.

16 Likes

I don’t think they should bring back unobtainables imo.
And also, you can get old Naxx gear from Black Market AH right?

2 Likes

When was the last time they added anything to the BMAH. Corrupted Ashbringer should make a visit to the BMAH, as well as some other things that are no longer around. The scroll of resurrection mounts or tyrael charger could fit there as well.

3 Likes

Problem is you need 8 tanks for horsemen in old naxx. Too painful and annoying and takes up DPS spots…no thanks.

1 Like

I can see corrupted ash going for gold cap.

2 Likes

oh no, that stinks! yea, blizzard wouldn’t give me my 100 million gold of stuff that i deleted after only a few months, so i could 100% see them saying no to you as well unfortunately. i sent over 20 tickets in lul. that stink,s well hopefully you get them cheap, bmah isn’t too expensive on smaller servers

Yeah i only play Tich so RIP me, LUL. It’s okay. I don’t play locks anymore so nbd. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, they did. However, even though I feel the Paladin hidden skin looks better than the old weapon, I wouldn’t be against them bringing it back into the game somehow. I never really understood why many things were removed in the first place, anyhow.

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree the original dungeons should be available as well.

5 Likes

it doesn’t look like the corrupted version, it is missing the huge glowy green face which makes the sword look so cool to me, idk, i like it so much.