Bring back cloning!

Take my money. That is all.

6 Likes

Hey yo Blizz!!

1 Like

Do you want to be able to clone your current characters? For what purpose? Era is going to be forever.

You have to record yourseld saying “Bring it back!” In an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice for itbto work more effectively.

1 Like

We can hope they bring it back

4 Likes

Clones clones

3 Likes

How much money should they take?

2 Likes

I think its definitely worth talking about how much it could cost, honestly I think around $20 would be a good idea in terms of capturing market share, but personally id even pay the original $35USD at this point lol.

2 Likes

I would be happy to pay to get my hunter back at this point, I am not really sure why I should have to considering after taking a break during classic I return to find it has been deleted from classic-era and moved to wrath without asking me, but at this point I would do anything to get him back.

2 Likes

Do anything as in pay like 35 bucks?

2 Likes

Sounds fair

Honestly I would happily pay $35 or more for my character to return it is pretty much me in the game I spent so much time on him and its pretty disappointing to find out on return hes just gone and I wasnt able to make any decisions around what happend to him. Blizzard please bring back character cloning, we want to play our characters!

1 Like

Why do people want to play their mostly geared characters on a fully progressed server? Just give us fresh.

I cant speak for everyone but i just want to reinstate my level 35 Paladin, i dont even have any 60s from 2019 classic. Hes not very geared either, just quest gear. But i had an attachment to him… lot of good memories… wish i had the foresight back then when TBC launched.

Some of us don’t really have the time to do it all over again.

1 Like

Thats fair in all honesty, and the reality is your character should have never been taken from you, it is a failure on blizzards part that your character was ever removed from classic-era in the first place, Im really sorry and hope they make it right for you soon… they need to bring back character cloning for classic era servers.

2 Likes

Your character wasn’t taken from you, it just happened to move to tbc classic and then to wrath classic.

You are entitled to nothing.
You had a chance to copy, but you didn’t.

What baffles me is the extreme gatekeeping by those of you who copied your characters in time. Does it make you guys feel superior?

2 Likes

It’s just insecurity man, some people get over it in their teens others never do.

1 Like

Holding you accountable isnt people being insecure.

2 Likes