Bring back cloning service in classic

bring it back please! ill pay !!!

7 Likes

Ty fact that they took it away in the first place is an actual meme

“Remember those 2 years you spent gearing and ranking?” “We need hard drive space” -Blizzard 2023 :clown_face:

5 Likes

I want my chars that I put thousands of hours into thanks blizzard

3 Likes

yeah like why not just give it to us. people are waiting with their wallets. blizz can cash in on me

1 Like

you had every opportunity to clone them
you chose not to
the data is gone. no, it is not secretly still around because reasons. it is gone. :expressionless:

2 Likes

very toxic of you to say that. try helping the community instead of… this.

3 Likes

i am helping the community, with a little tough love :expressionless:
you can’t always get what you want
but if you try sometimes, you can get what you need

3 Likes

Ignore Eyr. He/she has to comment on every post in a “tough love” way, being smug because they cloned in time. so therefore he/she gatekeeps every thread about it so they feel “special”

What they fail to realize tho is it was verbally promised in multiple pre classic launch interviews with devs about indirectly not doing stuff like this.

We are at fault sure, but who tf is scouring the classic forums when we are playing other iterations of the game tbc/wrath/ retail. Or even in break cause of personal reasons.

Gotta love the one forum post about it too. That’s was classy af on blizzards part. Eyr is one of a handful that was properly notified. They sent emails to like 10.% of their player base. Or the wowhead post in the literal sea of others about retail bs .

Meanwhile on the blizzard launcher we get call of duty pop ups every 3 weeks instead of :poop: like this that would be relevant.

Imagine having to go to a 3rd party site for proper communication :yawning_face::roll_eyes:. Blizzard disrespected our investment in classic by doing what they did. And they fail to sympathize with people that spent time away from the game for legitimate reasons.

4 Likes

Ya it’s weird. He/she is so invested in trying to not have people talk about it.

2 Likes

The data is gone Blizzard have said so. Looking at the other posts on this would have shown you it.

2 Likes

I bet dottie is eyr’s alt :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Absolutely not.

I’d better be careful defending myself though because posting “Sorry, I don’t shut up just because someone tells me too. Maybe you should have read the small print?” to defend yourself is considered trolling but you can’t talk about bans so I can’t say what happened.

In all honesty I would be happy to pay, and I am sure many more would be, hopefully blizzard capitalises on this hype and strikes while the irons hot, they really need to do it sooner rather the later or they are just leaving cash on the table.

2 Likes

We would all be happy to pay for it

5 Likes

I would be happy to pay to bring back my hunter, I never wanted to play the expansions… and now that I return my character is just deleted from classic? Please bring back the Character Clone Service!

1 Like

Umm excuse me youre like one person that wants it back /s.

Lol

1 Like

Deffinitely, just give me the chance! haha :credit_card: :credit_card: :credit_card: :credit_card: :credit_card:

1 Like

Did all the posting on rdf help?

We talking about how blizzard should bring the clones back which they stupidly took away while all the classic servers were dead as dirt and no one had incentive to buy them?

I think we will know more after they announce this week…