Bring back cloning service in classic

What’s RDF?

Saddly some of us didnt even get the option to choose, they didnt even announce this was happening till like the end of classic and at that point I was taking a break focusing on real life, during which time they decided i didnt need my character anymore lol, kind of crazy haha but I belive in blizzard and I think they will do the right thing and give us our characters back its just a matter of time we just need to let them know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I still have no idea what RDF is.

It kind of seems ridiculous that this was never accounted for in the first place, when this service/product was marketed.

However with the recent release schedule it makes sense that blizz hadnt spoken on clones up until this point, given that they had the announcement of HC and SOM last weekend, they have diablo 4 this coming month, they also had the server slam for diablo 4 over the last weekend as well, now that the schedule seems to be a little more relaxed I expect we will see a response from the blizz team shortly and hopefully soon after the re-introduction of the classic-era character clone service.

Please blizzard, bring back the classic-era cloning service!

2 Likes

Idk man sadly i think it means they aren’t bringing the clones back. But, hey, if making an easy million isnt something blizzard is interested in, im sure these players will be happy to spend their money elsewhere.

1 Like

Leaving biiig $$$$$$ on the table leaving this service “retired” … Un-retire it! All the greats do it! You can too!

1 Like

Haha is this their rocky moment? I would love to see it :slight_smile: blizzard bring back our characters, bring back the cloning service.

:boxing_glove:

1 Like

Is this the final countdown?

2 Likes

Thats true there definitely seems to be a sizable financial windfall available here they just need to capitalise on it. Hopefully they recognise this and reply to the community soon regarding bringing back the cloning service, with all the recent overwatch controversy this would be some relatively good PR giving and fan-service so hoppefully we they unleash a blue post soon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Another one goes up.

1 Like

I would also pay!

1 Like

Make a fresh toon and enjoy the leveling experience! It’s more fun than whining on the forums. Trust me on this.

2 Likes

“go redo years of work” seems harsh man…

1 Like

Get ta leveling!

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :clown_face:

life ain’t fair, home chap :expressionless:
get ta levelin’

1 Like