Bring back all Black lotus spawns

The rare arena spawn in the middle of DM still drops black lotus.

Pushing your character to its absolute fullest is more fun than the alternative.

love when my auto attack hits for 2.5% more

1 Like

AV used to have black lotus too. They removed a lot of potential lotus spawns for no real reason.

2 Likes

Must be a ret paladin to have such a small DPS increase. Melee classes are doing more than 50% more DPS fully world buffed, but heres the thing, black lotus, doesn’t do anything at all for melee attacks, it is for casters, healers and tanks and it is a pretty significant increase for them.

The real issue with lotus isn’t even the price, that’s just a consequence.

The real issue is when we get up to Naxx and more guilds are going to consider using flasks regularly only to find out that, there just isn’t enough to go around.

I don’t mean “Oh they’re really hard to farm and my guild can’t seem to get many”. I mean there’s a total of x amount of lotus available to a server per week and it’s all going to get gathered, used to craft/sell, and it’s still not going to be enough.

1 Like

I don’t remember Black Lotus spawning in any of those locations in Vanilla… except Dire Maul arena and only when Mushgog spawned.

pee pee; poo poo, I say to you.

In WPL, spawn points were: Andohral (near mayor’s building beside Araj), Heartglen, near Uther’s tomb (sorrow hill), one outside Walls of caer darrow (near the dock), just outside weeping cave

i could go on for others, but there is no real point… i swear it was real

Right now there is 672 possible lotus per Week (168x4 zone)… this would at least bring this to 1344… so enough for a low or mid population to get their flasks… now for a high pop… well more needs to be done

Yea players spread out onto lower pop realms and there ya go. Lotus for everyone willing to pay Susan’s price.
Susan has been stacking black lotus since before most were level 60. Don’t worry when transfers open again im sure she will send some over from the “dead” realms.

1 Like

Randomise spawn locations.

2 Likes

I feel you dont fully understand value. It doesn’t matter if timmy has 10 million gold and you have 100. His 10 million doesn’t devalue your 100 you still have that its still worth 100.

This is a very insightful comment that people seem to continue to overlook. Blizzard even said (here: Overcrowded Realm Update) that they have the capability to increase the current population capacity on classic servers by x7, and that a “Medium” classic server has a population already exceeding a “Full” vanilla server.

So if you’re currently playing on a “High” or “Full” classic server, you’re likely playing with a population that is already something like 4-5 times vanilla capacity. If one truly wants the vanilla experience, then Blizzard should simply increase the spawn rate, and a simple way to do this is to just reduce the respawn time by a factor that is equivalent to the increased server populations as compared to vanilla.

That means going from 1 hr respawns to something more like 10 or 15 min respawns for “High” and “Full” realms.

1 Like

This is, also, very subjective.

1 Like

You don’t need to be a multiboxer to park a dead level 1 next to each spawn point. Log in, log over to the next, repeat.

2 Likes

This is what you are observing.

Ghost camping, sure. But how do you know they’re multiboxers?

In fact, complaining about multiboxers in this context makes zero sense, because you don’t need five toons to pick one plant.

Yes, it may be one person using multiple accounts to control multiple characters in different areas. But that’s pretty far from the usual definition of “multiboxer”.

1 Like

No. No its not.

Are you serious?
https://i.redd.it/2ltbhofmxmq41.png
https://imgur.com/vDHJG0P

All of you are in complete denial. Absolute denial. Or you’re just one of these multiboxers trying to protect your racket.

4 Likes

on incendius, its not all multiboxers. i farm lotus with two others (one being a hunter ofc). we can cover about half of a zone’s spawns relatively quickly.

1 Like

Yes. Yes it is.

With server populations being the size they are nowadays…it’s not hard to believe that 10-20 different accounts are camping those spawns.