Bring back 2Hand enhacement blizz.

what's everyone thoughts on 2H enhancement anyone else wish they would bring it back ?
I don’t mean to be rude but if you bothered to look through the forum you would see this asked and answered about 5 million times.
They are it's called Classic.
10/27/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Rudezilla
i played it in classic but i want it back in live like why does it matter what weps we use let us use what ever weps.
10/27/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Zügg
i played it in classic but i want it back in live like why does it matter what weps we use let us use what ever weps.

Balance. The same reason fury doesn't have SMF, frost do doesn't get a 2h, UH do doesn't get dw, WW monk doesn't get a 2h, surv hunter doesnt get DW (which was a thing long, long ago). Balance.
Patch 1.12 is post Windfury nerf that cut attack power in half. It’s going to be trash in Classic.
10/27/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Alyuzandro
Patch 1.12 is post Windfury nerf that cut attack power in half. It’s going to be trash in Classic.

That's too bad, are you gonna make threads on the classic forums asking to dual wield then?
wait for classic it will be there.
Balance is a poor excuse, especially since the game can never be balanced. It’s the nature of the beast. If they can change a ranged spec into a melee spec, they can do anything they please when it comes to weapons and number tuning.
It’s dumb that I’ve used most of my two handed weapons on my shaman, all the way to MoP, and now I can even use my abilities with a two handed weapon! I hate dual wielding and now I’m forced to. You know how weird it feels to use an axe and a fist weapon together? You’re character looks asymmetrical which I’m not a big fan of.