Bring back 2h and old windfury

Just give me that and frost shock / totems and i’d be all set.

4 Likes

100% agree watch out the usual trolls are inc.

1 Like

God yes! I would love to see enhance get frost shock and two have enhance back! WF would be nice, but if be happy for the first two for sure.

'i wAnT tO pReSs 1 sHoCk nAd AuTo AtAtck anD sEe bIGG dAmErGE !11!!! :smoothbrain: ’

bring back doomwinds
make ascendance baseline
buff overcharge
make hailstorm baseline and double tap frostbrand 2 second root the same way ww disable works

sO much fun

4 Likes

but yet they still want one button JUST NOT WINDFURY…LOL.

You can just play classic for this…

1 Like

thanen here.thats what im doing now im almost 60 and it is sooooo much fun.

cant wait for classic tbc after shadowlands launches.

TLDR of thread :

“I want to make enhance shaman useless in anything but trivial world content”

Its always the people that don’t play shaman as their main that want to radically change it for their alts.

like the legion changes for enhance? :^)

If you wanna raid you better build up that int and mp5 set to totem twist. You wont be doing much attacking until p3 and you get nightfall. If your gonna be a dungeon hero, again build up that int mp5 set, you will be spending mana comboing chainlightning into fire nove then dropping magma with the current meta. If you are gonna pvp, just go ele.

but yet you want one button to press for i win right aka doomwinds.

i dont raid i find it boring all im going to do is classic is pvp and by the time bgs are out in phase 3 i should hvae enough honor and rank to get good pvp gear.

then all i have to do grind av one or two weekends and get the unstoppable force.

its all been planned out.

1 Like

bring back wod enhance with 2h

bring back baseline windfury and grounding totem

bring “back” the legion beta mechanic for resto/elemental of a LB for wind shearing

and i’ll think about coming back for SL

1 Like

Nah. You’d be back to the unreliable DPS and not invited to raids per usual.

If you think current enhance is one button you’re still an idiot.

1 Like

I haven’t got windfury on my lvl 25 shaman, it is meleeing with a staff. So boring…

all you do is wait for stormbringer procs and storm strike is most of your dps.