Brian Birmingham leaves Blizzard. Rip Classic

How did a thread about Brian turn out to be about bots lmao

you left out pets getting fixed and acting correctly with defensive stance.

because the idiot priest blamed his firing burningham on the rise of dk bots.

1 Like

who burninghams?

yeah, i guess his guild was the “soft selected group of players” they used to decide what needed to be changed in the game. think its called elitist jerks.

2 Likes

really. no wonder the game was feeling miserable. least if this is true. oh well i’m glad he’s gone things are getting fixed.

he expressed it in his tweets shortly after wrath launched and then started claiming he had no control over the game and its mechanics. and then started on this weird pvp oriented woke agenda. just real glad he got bounced out. still waiting to find out how the new lead will be doing things.

controversial take with the exception of the dk gary nerf and ret buff. things are getting better in wrath. lots of things are getting hotfixed that should have been hotfixed months ago. these are things he absolutely had the power to fix.

exactly, and yet they didnt because they didnt bear on HIS guilds play experience.

are we talking EJ as in the people who used to theory craft back in wrath and cata? because i think classic kind of exposed them.

not sure, dont know the history, just know that on twitter he talked about his pvp guild elitist jerks and how they were helping to guide classic.

1 Like

facepalm bruh, this is why i don’t have social media i’d be banned in a heart beat.

1 Like

Bots were in those brackets before Brian got fired.

1 Like

Elitist Jerks was Ion. Unless Brian also named his guild that, which would be funny since he was trying so desperately to follow in Ion’s footsteps. He nailed the awful design decisions part, but failed the even more important office politics element.

5 Likes

Benediction only unlocked recently. Here’s a BG from last night. 6 benediction dk bots on my wsg team. And that’s only one of the mega servers unlocked.

https://imgur.com/bBM4Cc3

I don’t know why you guys don’t understand that mega servers (that only unlocked recently) have waaaaaaay more bots being created than normal servers. Is it really that difficult to comprehend?

All of things I listed are still issues, not corrections…

Meaning OP’s statement is an opinion, not a fact.

harass Sanq next time he does a blue post. keep harassing him until some start getting addressed.

Thanks for the back up my homie.

That has nothing to do with the claim that the bot epidemic occurred after Birminghams exit. It was an epidemic well before that.

I think its pretty obvious there is going to be more bots on a mega server for obvious reasons.

Your comment has nothing to do with the recent spike in bots leveling via BGs (ie more than usual) due to the recent removal of DK creation restrictions (no more lvl 55 requirement) and the recent unlocking of previously locked servers.

I think it’s pretty obvious that there would an enormous increase in botting if all restrictions to DK creation were removed and the most desirable servers became unlocked. This is painfully obvious to anyone who actually BGs in the lvl 50-79 range, where the new influx of bots are currently leveling.

Anymore PVElords who haven’t queued a BG in their lives want to tell me how there’s zero additional bots in BGs right now despite all restrictions to DK creation being removed and despite all servers being unlocked? :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: