Brian Birmingham leaves Blizzard. Rip Classic

I only queue Bgs. It’s worse now. I know because I queue BGs every day. My comments were only relating to BGs. You’re clearly delusional.

If you’re going to call someone a ‘ignorant buffoon’ and you can only spell one of those two words, you’ve already lost rofl

i cannot find it sorry. i’ll have to roam the interwebs to find it. if i can’t find it soonish i’ll let you know but i can’t find their blue post on the forums about it.

i am telling you, it has been that bad from the get go. you’re just now seeing it first hand.

you are ignorant. now shut up about a stupid misspelled word.

Not trying to burst your bubble but you can’t find it because it doesn’t exist. You can still very much make a free dk.

I don’t care what you’re telling me. Unless you’ve been queuing leveling bgs with dks (so lvl 50-79) everyday then you’re the one who’s ignorant. There’s waaaay more bots now than there’s ever been.

hey its fine. i just remember reading something about how they removed the ability to make that free dk. maybe i misread it. which could have been the case. but i can’t even find it now. if i can’t find it wasn’t there so then i’m wrong no problem in being wrong.

1 Like

We don’t know all the inner workings of what became of wrath but we do know he was responsible for removing rdf. Because he told us he did it and he told us some of the devs disagreed with his decision.

2 Likes

omg dude, all i have to do is see the freaking forums. you got 41 posts probably half that is from me. i am telling you right here and now its been a problem since the dk leaves acherus intro quest line to the point they are 80. its not exclusive to “50-79” like you seem to think it is. i’m telling you it is every where not just at 80 not just at 60 not just at 50 its from the time the dk is is created to the point its 80. i legit think you have a comprehension fail here. i’m telling you its a problem from the very beginning of when prepatch started that includes 55 to 70 and now 55 to 80. its a problem for all level brackets you seem to think i’m ignoring your brackets i’m not i’m saying its a problem all over the place. literally there is a new thread every other day about dk bots. you are literally arguing about something dumb at this point you think you are arguing against something i am saying and i’m telling you its been there at these levels from the very beginning.

I have a lot more than that but I’ve changed chars a few times.

Btw I’m not wrong about a sudden increase in BG bot activity. I’ll quote another poster to explain why it’s happening recently.

That’s cool. I just don’t want a false narrative that Blizz is trying to curb the bot problem. They’re not. They created it and are essentially encouraging it by ignoring what’s going on. The bots are completely blatant now because they know nothing will happen.

if i’m wrong then i’m wrong i remember reading something about character creation ofr dks being locked back to 55. i could very well be wrong or misread something. which is possible. i do wake up half asleep and start reading articles. i read the fun stuff first then move to the depressing stuff oh wait thats all the things in the world now. whoopsie.

oh noes all of 6 servers!!!

Admitting that you’re wrong on the internet is hard I know. They are the biggest servers with the most bots, not that logic or reason has anything to do with your responses.

Are you aware that BG’s are cross server? So if the biggest botting servers start queuing mass amounts of dks all at once, it effects all BGs. Especially lvl 50-79 where the community is smaller than lvl 80. Not wasting anymore time on your nonsensical gibberish, you haven’t got a clue.

i’m not wrong with you though. those bots were there from the get go my dude. you the key word here BLIND.

Bot epidemics are cyclical cause they only do ban waves after their quarterly reports.

well the share holders would go do you know they were bots?

Umm, yeah. chances of a player remembering the name xcvhfjdmn and not xcvhfjdnm is pretty slim.

Dude let me hop on xcvhfjdmn, they can tank.

Thought your tank was xcvhfjdnm?

nah, that’s the ret paladin.

The shareholders would go “where is the profit?”.

because anything that didnt benefit his personal pvp guild wasnt worth the effort to fix.

2 Likes

lmao, you all are giving me the greatest laugh, you will fight about absolutely anything. lmao

1 Like

To name a few.

• Wintergrasp has no water
  • Warrior Deep Wound is Broken
  • Warrior Tier is broken
  • Phasing is broken
  • Unannounced change to the LUA as Ulduar dropped
  • Flame Leviathan vehicle bugs
  • Incorrect Tooltips
  • DK Garg summon Attack bug

Please don’t make things up to support your opinions.