Brian Birmingham leaves Blizzard. Rip Classic

Good thing microsoft buying blizzard lol.

Also way to take a stand to bad it wasnt against this cess pool esport community

1 Like

Well hopefully we can get RDF now.

8 Likes

Some projects hit issues with great people on them…and its the higher ups who are idjuts.

If one joins the military…you will see this alot. You got stellar E-1’s to E-4’s. Solid crew all around.

Its you as the sergeant are going if only the damned officers and senior enlisted weren’t morons we’d be doing much better.

I Never faulted my Marines for listening to a borderline illiterate gunny who was probably an asvab waiver too. Followed orders to a T. their one job, done. And done well.

Orders made by an idiot? I couldn’t fix that as a Sergeant.

1 Like

I hope he stays busy protecting and preserving his social interactions IRL.

4 Likes

Wrong for the third time!

Lol I know exactly what type of person you are

Everyone around you must avoid telling the truth because you must be a nightmare when “offended”

criticizing someone’s behavior is abuse?

“Thing I don’t like= abuse” is actually the offensive part it downplays real abuse

3 Likes

Good for him. I’ve worked in places that run lean and / or are understaffed. People low on the totem pole take enough abuse and have more pressure than they deserve. After all the hard work to be forced to give them a low review is a horrible way to treat people. He did the right thing.

…what hard work, though?

It will be interesting to see what this means for Classic. But at least he stood up for what he believed in.

Good for him.

Perhaps he can now see someone in the grocery store and say “you shopping?” and as that person ignores him and walks off he considers it a meaningful interaction.

:clown_face:

12 Likes

cringe. why do people idolize this literal neckbeard

3 Likes

He was attempting to help classic feel classic. The (toxic) random dungeon finder came into the icc patch 3.3 of original wrath. We didn’t need it then and don’t need it now.

1 Like

I wish you would leave blizzard games too so we didn’t have to listen to you boast about your achievements in a 15 year old dad game ever again.

2 Likes

We needed it then, and we need it even more now.

9 Likes

We made it to 80 without the random dungeon finder. You and I didnt need it. Some want it. Nobody needs it.

Leveling is irrelevant. You could level to 80 without completing a quest. Should we remove those too?

3 Likes

Most want it.

6 Likes

Do you have evidence for that?

Yeah, every single poll taken on the question of RDF has been the vast majority voting yes to implementing it in WoTLK Classic.

No one has ever shown a poll showing otherwise. Some of these polls have thousands of votes.

8 Likes

Nothing has been removed. The random dungeon finder came into the game in patch 3.3 of original wrath. This is wrath classic. If it were to be added we are not in the icc phase yet. Nothing has been removed.