BREWFEST: Sausage eating competition broken

Still not working on Moon Guard - Alliance side. Really is frustrating at this point to see Blizz care jack squat about an annual holiday in game.

2 Likes

Came to add my reply, the Horde Chowdown on Blackwing Lair server is still broken at this time. I really want to try to earn enough tokens for the costumes! My Alliance toon was able to play, so thank you for that. Please fix the Horde one!

2 Likes

Chowdown worked for a few hours yesterday - 23 Sept., but was broke again by evening - EDT. On Horde side the whole event keeps phasing for my lvl 11 BE character. The event as a whole is very disappointing, as was The Trial of Style, because there’s simply no new transmogs, pets or toys to be obtained. I understand ABK is up to their eyeballs in lawsuits and government investigations, but does it really take that much manpower and money to offer even one lousy new pet, toy or transmog for an in game event? Does it really take that much effort to get the event to actually work? And you can’t even report the bugs in game since the Support window is also broken and does not open or load.

1 Like

Broken still for horde A52

1 Like

so far, its working for Alliance Duskwood…but since no one goes to Brewfest on Horde side, i have no means to test it, thus i cannot tell if it works or not.

bugged as described on daggerspine on both horde and alliance, have been trying multiple times each day, on multiple characters, since the start of brewfest and nothing has happened. You would think blizz would’ve fixed it by now with all the people probably reporting this bug, but nope.

1 Like

Also had this problem on WRA as well.

1 Like

Been days now. Still broken on Horde side Azuremyst. :sob:

Chowdown on Horde side Azuremyst, still down… So sad. :frowning_face:

Wow Brew fest has been up almost a week now and it still broke …this is not a good sign.

3 Likes

i just noticed that on Alliance side Duskwood, the choke meters start with any where between 2-4 points. its barely noticeable, unless you mouse over the small meter on the side of the vehicle UI.

it may get fixed with maintenance on Tues…but we won’t know until afterwards. its unfortunate, but not much can be done about it. you only need to win 5 contests to get the trophy, and the 25 token quest is once-per-character-per-year.

Blizz may feel its not necessary to do any thing more with it. though they honestly should’ve fixed it or at least made sure it was working before it went live.

apparently they are too busy changing the name of Big Love Rocket and other bs nonsense to care.

the procrastination on fixing the chowdown probably stems from complaints about the toy.

fix the toy making it so you CAN ACTUALLY CANCEL THE DRUNKEN EFFECT, cause it does not always work. this should help.

then re code the damn chowdown so it works as intended.

please dont change Beers and Brats to Beers and Pretzels cause of the possibility of people constrewing stuffing sausages down ones throat as something sexually offensive. or is this the real reason theyre ignoring it?!

half jk, stop it Blizz, i will not be sticking around for next year if you continue this bs.

1 Like

The contest itself worked for me, but I did not get quest credit.

1 Like

Amen to that Bngdruid…wasting time on dumb stuff and not fixing current stuff.

2 Likes

yeah, people were raging over the toy causing the drunk effect and how they “didn’t like it”. i mean, you can just left click the buff and it should remove the drunken effect…though not always.

its been broken for the past 6 days now. it was broken the first year it was implemented, and remained broken until the first weekly maintenance at least. then it was broken the following year, and remained as such until weekly maintenance. stands to reason that maintenance on Tues will likely fix the issue…at least until next year, when its broken…again until weekly maintenance fixes the issue…again. until its broken the following year…again.

i’m still not impressed that they changed the brewfest samplers to alcoholic free samplers, and even made it so you just need to have the various brews in your inventory, rather than drink them to get the achievement. i mean, that’s kinda the point of Brewfest. sampling the various types of brews crafted by the 3 brewers featured in the festival.

listen, no offense…but for every person who says this, there’s a hundred others who’ll stick around regardless.

i noticed that. took part in the competition, but didn’t get quest credit and also didn’t get the 3min debuff either. course that was on Alliance side, as Horde side is borked 6 ways from Tues still.

1 Like

Well, now it’s not working for me on the Alliance side either.

1 Like

Not working on Windrunner

1 Like

Maybe, just MAYBE, a blue post would explain it but, no. Just frustrate people more Bliz, that will teach us.

If you aren’t going to fix it then remove it.

4 Likes

It would be great if someone at Blizzard could look into this before the end of brewfest maybe?

4 Likes

since maintenance it appears to be starting at least? thank you blizz!!