Brewfest is Back On in Burning Crusade Classic

Not like it’s been one of the main prestigious (Even if unnecessary to be so) things to work towards in WoW since… forever?

Why do you think they add special, model specific mounts to the 6-month sub? People are salty on the lack of communication, OR reversing what was stated by them to last to X date.

Vash bugs/exploits are not acceptable either, but Blizzard does not listen to bug reports as shown on a growing list in Retail/Classic.

1 Like

Eh, you’ll find stupid people in any group. I’m sure not everybody who isn’t offended by Blizzard claiming the event would end on the 6th is as stupid as you are, and in the same vein, I was posting in the Vashj threads as soon as the bugs were noticed just as I am now here again finding myself being set back by Blizzard’s incompetence.

Except people can be upset about 2 things, and most are upset about Vashj cheese.

The reason people are upset over the mount is obvious, and reasonable. There was bugged events, causing players to lose time, and the event ended early.

Meaning people farmed for two weeks to end up with like 580/600

2 Likes

Is it too much to ask for clear communication moving forward? Can we get proper timelines for limited time events instead of guessing?

They pretty clearly said the event would end on the 6th. It’s more that Blizzard is too incompetent for even their own information to be reliable.

3 Likes

Wow dude calm down. Struck a nerve I guess lol

We can be salty about both my dude. I’ve wanted to do the 600 token grind ever since I missed out in 2007. It’s super important to me.

1 Like

I get the disappointment but still its hardly worth the energy getting mad over it.

I was just stating a fact about making an objectively stupid statement so no need to try to drag this thread into OT territory by dwelling on it. If you want to cope by dancing around that fact, we can hop into PMs.

2 Likes

I mean your only proving me right about how people get super salty over mount drops.

Not really, you are just going out of your way to try to be annoying

By stating a simple fact? The truth hurts I guess.

Which fact did you state? I don’t see one

1 Like

That you guys are salty over losing a day on a mount farm. The responses I’m getting are perfect proof. You guys are furious right now and are lashing out big time.

Your troll posts are normally decently funny, but you’re off the mark today

Ah the old “they said something I dont agree with so they must be a troll” take, you’re usally pretty jolly bear I’m sorry you’re having a bad day or week. Hope it turns around for you.

Even now with the extra time, people are still unhappy. You can’t please everyone. :roll_eyes:

Tbh I was expecting blizz to extend it by a week, it would of looked better for them considering the bugs people experienced.

4 Likes

Never break character dude, you’re playing the villain

What extra time? It’s supposed to last to the 6th.