Break the ability to kite Teremus to Stormwind on SoM Servers

Blizzard needs to address this. Dozens of Soul of Iron characters are getting wiped out because a few players are kiting Teremus to Stormwind repeatedly every day. The general chat messaging is getting understandably testy.

11 Likes

Lol no that’s amazing

79 Likes

They should at least on the PVE servers. Also if you do this on a PVE server they will ban you. It is not allowed.

OP I suggest you report the people. Griefing levelers on a PVE server is bannable.

10 Likes

People should legit get banned from the server for doing this kind of stuff.
On a normal server it’s not a huge issue (still annoying), but bringing the dragon to Stormwind and killing people with the Soul of Iron buff on is well beyond the threshold of griefing…

9 Likes

nobody said getting soul of iron would be easy

32 Likes

Why should they get banned? Is it against your rules? If it’s against the Blizz rules I get it, but otherwise you know what you signed up for.

I’m not dumb enough to think I could get to 60 without at least 274 deaths. Sorry you are not as self aware.

20 Likes

This was all part of the fun experience and crazy nature of the vanilla experience. That said, nu-Blizz will probably call this griefing and harassment, then toss out bans.

I’m not even sure I can toss curse of recklessness on opposing faction mobs when competing for drops. I’d probably get banned by nu-Blizz.

2 Likes

This is Season of Mastery where there’s legit a buff and incentive for you to never get killed. It’s crap that someone can grief you and take that away.

5 Likes

well now you know even Stormwind isn’t safe. looks like you’ll have to watch out for that dragon, he might be around every corner. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

But why take that buff when we already know how the game is played? It’s your fault for taking the buff already knowing the game is played this way.

1 Like

We kited Teremus to SW every single day on Atiesh. No on ever got banned.

14 Likes

oh, you casuals…

8 Likes

I concur, my fine feathered friend.

Stay out of stormwind…pretty simple.

5 Likes

Nope this ok as one person is putting the work. You got to be careful if you do HC and being careless like going afk when /1 is telling everybody to log off makes it your fault as you died to game mechanics

This is not Season of Carebears and Butterflies, this is Season of Mastery where you need to be careful. Soon the OP will also ask for mobs that leach back and kill people to be removed, see how this sounds. OP needs to get better at it

12 Likes

:roll_eyes:
wow was never hard, iron man challenge was never hard, death = delete was never hard, hard core prior to SoM was never hard, it was a matter of time and going slower.

–

As for the dragon kiting to grief players, I hope they get you to take your ego down a notch so you’ll realize this is just players having fun at your expense.

3 Likes

They should at least on the PVE servers. Also if you do this on a PVE server they will ban you.

Well which one is it? You just contradicted yourself.

This is hilarious lmao.

2 Likes

Naw, it’s hilarious.

5 Likes

Just hang out in IF.

Or, if you are antisocial and afraid of dragons, in Darnassus.

4 Likes