Break the ability to kite Teremus to Stormwind on SoM Servers

Nah. Easier to come to forums and try get everything nerfed because someone’s fee-fees were hurt. Who knew that dragons could kill people?

12 Likes

IF isn’t safe. If you are decent at kiting, there is an Elite Elemental in Burning Steppes you can kite to IF.

Regardless. You are playing a riskier version of the game by choosing to do HC. You should be more careful and more aware of your surroundings. We saw people using 10 accounts with level 60 NE Priests to purge people of world buffs. There is no end to the time people have to troll and the dedication they will go to.

2 Likes

It is against the TOS. Blizzard has said so multiple times recently. Griefing on PVE servers is in fact banable and people are being banned.

4 Likes

As sh***y as it is to have this happen, if anything it teaches you never to AFK for long periods without just logging out. I don’t expect them to change it, having big enemies kited to SW is kinda iconic for the city.

That’s actually griefing, you are intentionally disrupting someone for the sake of laughs.

3 Likes

This is 100% griefing and should be bannable., anyone who thinks this is okay, you need to to get a life and probably a brain. No wonder why WoW has such a toxic community.

6 Likes

There’s a wow classic reddit about this dragon.

Here’s a interesting quote from one of the responses…

'When people do stuff like this, it really shows there’s two kinds of people.

One group is laughing their a$$ off, and the other is concerned.

I’m glad I belong in the first group.’

13 Likes

It is amusing that the people who cry about toxicity the most

are often themselves the most toxic people on the planet :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

The smart thing to do is either make your hub Darnassus or Ironforge or simply log and don’t AFK. Big rip a roonie to those who got wrecked though LOL.

2 Likes

This is awesone

6 Likes

Feel good story of the day, I love this game.

1 Like

I thought all the skeletons scattered around was kind of funny on shadow whatever my servers name is.

If you are playing HC, you can insta log out in cities and rest areas, even if you are in combat.
See dragon coming, insta log.

Fact is this is banable. I hope you have a lot of spare time to level a character high enough to do this just to get it banned.

Because you will be banned.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, this is actually pretty funny. A bit low to be honest, but I mean… props on kiting that dragon already. I believe the hunter was like lvl 39 or something, that’s pretty decent.

I guess don’t go AFK in SW is the moral of the story. And no, this isn’t bannable lol.

7 Likes

It is on PVE servers. I promise you. Try it and lose your character, you won’t.

I don’t really care about your promise bud. You’re a laughing stock on these forums.

9 Likes

Blizzard is actively banning griefers on PVE servers. You talk big but you won’t do it cause you know I’m right or you’re scared I’m right.

Keep talking big on the forums though to look cool.

you sound like the type of person that complains if an unvac person got a vac person sick, instead of acknowledging the obvious.

1 Like

Hahaha an anti-vaxxer tries to make their struggle relevant in the WOW forums. LUL. Did you get fired this week or something? Are you a little touchy?

2 Likes