Brazilians do not speak spanish

No I am just stating that there are conflicting reports. You say one thing and the people I know IRL say another. And the people IRL are more numerous.

Also, the people I know IRL did not have any potential hidden motive to prevent the formation of a new Latin American realm.

2 Likes

Thalnos Snap (ā€¦sorry)

3 Likes

Not if none of the Brazilians transfer lol

1 Like

Go play in a French realm then

1 Like

People here saying that brazilians can speak spanish and vice versa are total morons, holy fk dude, thereā€™s literally brazilians here stating that in fact no, we canā€™t speak spanish, itā€™s a different language and you argue against it.

@op yea agreed that it is a bad ideia, makes no sense to mix spanish and brazilian speakers on a new server, we donā€™t speak each other language but most of us do speak english. We will have 3 languages on the same server, same as itā€™s already happening on thalnos, but now instead of speaking english on general chat everyone will be speaking their our language since there will be no americans this will be a split in the community. I canā€™t wait for reading the chat and not understanding half of it. pugging will suck. Iā€™m not moving to this realm and my guild will probably die since it will be very hard to find 40 commited brazilians with the same raiding time

7 Likes

Hahahahahaha nice jokeā€¦will be just another server in east usa, with the tag latam

5 Likes

Stop speaking portugese. Portugal is a worthless country. At least spanish has some worth

1 Like

If most of you speak English, why is it necessary to have 40 Brazilians in the raid? Why canā€™t you bring in English speakers?

The ones who speak English can stay on Thalnos and the ones who donā€™t can go to the new Latin American realm if they want.

Why are you doing this? I donā€™t understand. Why are you against a brazilian server?

2 Likes

Personally I donā€™t really care, but Blizz is probably trying to look out for both sides here. Having people on Thalnos who cannot communicate with the English speakers inconveniences those people and I donā€™t see you caring about their gaming experience.

You just appear to want to be able to be on a mega server where Brazilians play and you donā€™t really care since you speak both Portuguese and English.

I care, i said that the decision is great for the latinos

But not for brazilians, i want a good decision for both sides

1 Like

You are not getting a Brazilian server dude, stop it, there is no population to support that.

Says the latino guy
HAHAHAHHA

Brazil has 5 realms in retail, how many latin american realms are there? Huh?

2 Likes

Yeah, what does it matter if I am a latino or not?

The answer is the same.

Dude the brazilian community is more than enough to fulfill more than one server.

3 Likes

Where is your data?

Yeah because all latin countries are the same thing, right?

5 Likes

Oh I actually misunderstood what you were mad about, sorry. I thought you just didnā€™t want the Latin realm. But you clearly said you want a Brazilian realm.

I think Blizz still expects the pop to fall off a cliff eventually, but if there is pop to support a Brazilian realm then I agree that they should do that.

1 Like

I want both, a realm for them and a realm for us

win/win

1 Like

Yeah. Korea, China and Japan are all the same as well. I donā€™t see any reason for them to not want to play with each other. I also see no reason for players from the same country to want to play with each other.

The content of your statements is so xenophobic itā€™s actually embarassing to see you trying to argue in a matter that you apparently ā€œdonā€™t careā€, based on your limited ā€œpersonal reportā€.

You should stop arguing before you go too far.

4 Likes