Brawl With The Blues - July 14

Please join us on the Classic Era 1.14.4 PTR on Friday, July 14 at 2:00 p.m. PDT.

We’ll queue up for some Classic Era PvP and put the new Honor system through its paces.

You’ll find template characters available for use on the PvP realm when that realm opens.

See you then!

7 Likes

Can we please get the Buff and Debuff limits removed in Classic Era? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

1 Like

Is the HC PTR getting wiped once it’s pulled down on July 13th? Or is it getting put back up on July 20th without a wipe so we can continue to play exactly where we left off, maybe with the cap raised to 60?

2 Likes

Please do not change the PvP system in Classic Era. Keep it true to the original game. Simply revert the bleed over that took place from Season of Mastery, with the faster ranking progression. Put it back to the original classic ranking progression rate and leave Classic Era be. Thank you.

Also, please do not allow further bleed over of seasonal / hardcore realm changes into Classic Era, like was the case with Season of Mastery with the PvP honor system, raid items, etc. Same thing with transferring massive amounts of inflated gold. Classic Era should not be a dumping ground for these things.

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with changing the pvp system. I agree that the game in general should have relatively few changes, but ironing out the pvp system to allow more of the population to interact with it is a win in my books. I for one welcome the changes and I have played era since it’s release and live in BGs.

3 Likes

The original game was terrible, why do you want to keep it truly terrible? Change is good.

1 Like

Ya lol why are they changing Classic ERA? let this be a SoM 2 or a classic plus change. Blizzard already starting to screw up classic era with all these wack changes

3 Likes

You gotta remember that blizzard tends to screw up the game whenever they make big changes. They’re likely going to make ranking easier, trivializing anything pre Aq40 since the pvp gear is equivalent to that.
They tried to making ranking easier in SoM, and all everyone did was AFK AV instead of actually going through lvl 60 dungeons, tier 0, tier 1, most tier 2 etc.

Classic era is a finished game; leave it that way. save all the “good ideas” for a different version of classic. since blizz is litterally making things like HC-vanilla servers, make a honor-system-change vanilla server.
there’s litterally not going to be any server type with the original ranking system anymore then? how can it be classic if it’s literally a new system. at least keep classic eras classic lol. if people wanna play like its 2005 let them

Back in the day they tried to solve this by doing a currency type system in TBC which killed off the pvp community since you could pretty much solo ur way to the gear (combined with cross server BGs which made for fast queues).

jus when classic era was getting populated again too :frowning:

4 Likes

No, not at all.

well obviously its still populated now :slight_smile: but it was legit dead for a while. when classic tbc came out, i could legit just walk into stormwind and not see a soul there too

1 Like

I’ve been in Era since launch, never transferred off my native realm of Incendius. Era is the home of Classic+. Bring on phase 7!

1 Like

Nice!

But, solo rbg queue 6v6, when? Future patch but soon perhaps?

So you played a dead server?
The two servers I was on in TBC had tons of people in SW at all times of the day.

please for the love of god tell me you guys figured out that wow classic open world dies at AQ because people who ONLY want to pvp cannot get weapons??

I want to play a rogue but I literally have NO weapons to compete vs raiders.

3 Likes

There’s a epic dagger from AV rep and AQ equivalent weapons from r14. Not sure you know what ‘literally’ means?

1 Like

This pvp sever is kinda meh not gonna lie

The dagger is not AQ 40 equil first off.

2nd its a dagger which goes in your off hand to proc poisons. back stab builds are trash get outta here with lurking around waiting to ambush a priest or mage with their shields down

“I dont like this, thus it is trash.”

Classic WoW player.

Was that supposed to be helpful feedback on the blatant issue of people who do not want to raid do not have ANY options to weapons that keep up with Raid progression?

There is a simple solution; Don’t play hard core, or wait until the Devs figure out a way to implement PvP.

If you want your pvp tools right here right now, you don’t play hardcore. Simple as.