Brawl 20min Queue

20m queue

6v6.

One team has 2 nearly full conquest players. Dominates other team full of honor gear at various stages of up grades. Some greens even.

Lock literally tank 3 people and basically winning the fight.

Can you not do one competent thing this xpac in PVP and just fully normalize brawl gear ilvl so people can grind their honor gear upgrades without basically being a gimp to be abused by conquest geared players?

I get you made that new Incubus thing for locks but I dont want to feel like one the entire time im trying to gear honor so I can then gear conquest.

1 Like

Dragonflight is just a couple of months away.

1 Like

Would take them two seconds to turn on ilvl scaling in brawl mode and totally normalize it so people would queue for it.

An entire mode no one queues for. 20m queues and sometimes the games close out when they do start because not enough people. They could turn on the scaling normalization over a tuesday shutdown.

Actually lets make this two modes in the system designed to grind honor points for gear that are basically useless for people who are farming honor gear or upgrading it.

Shuffle is also useless unless you are in fully conquest or fully upgraded honor.

Even then with fully upgraded honor gear you are actually undergeared a lot of the times slightly.

If you arent in a mix of conquest and fully upgraded honor gear, the team that loses is the team matched with you. 90k hp is basically the average hp because people are farming honor in it for conquest up grading. You step in their under 80kp hp and you lose a lot. you come in under 75k hp and you will usually go 0-6 every game.

2 out of the 5 random queue systems are useless unless you are already geared. This xpac is the worst xpac for PVP ive ever played and Ive only missed legion and bfa.

2 Likes

their cash shop guys tell the progression guys they need more grind cuz it is the #1 metric for the cash shop, the progression guys tell the rest of the team they need major carrots otherwise players will skip the grinds

some tiny ground floor dev says ‘that is likely to burnout tons of players’ and gets ignored

1 Like

Doesnt really have any relevance here because you cant buy anything with gold to skip the honor grind or make it more bearable.

The only thing you can do is just opt out of end game pvp and just level new toons to 60 pvping and that doesnt take much gold. Just dungeons and bgs.

I guess you could drop a bunch on boas, but they really arent needed to compete in bgs.

man you missed my point entirely buddy

maybe one day you’ll get it

BlizZard is in the take as much money as possible before 2023 phase.

Legit look at the PTR and beta. It is more like in a pre alpha state with a lot of NYI talents when prepatch should be out in a month lol.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

Your entire point is not related to the thread.

You are literally missing the point of the thread.

If BlizZard had a small dedicated team to work on PVP every month PVP would be in a better state.

But they simply do not and that is why so much of PVP has been neglected for so long. WoD was the last time PVP was actually tuned from start to finish despite WoD being an "abandoned’ expansion.

Meanwhile the devs for Legion, BFA and now systemlands have gone MIA for PVP.

Letting the meta evolve is a euphemism for we are going to do nothing and be paid.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

The entire design of pvp in SL is just whacked out and not repairable. The upgrade system is just awful to the point Im wondering how that even came into being. The DF system will be better.

A quality of life change like making gear normalized in brawl doesnt take a small team. They just literally click it on. Shuffle already has it but its not normalized nearly enough.

1 Like

Maybe just premade them then. That way you can ensure there’s no freshies on your team.

Because I want to play the game and have fun.

I dont find running premades in BGs where we just own every match without a challenge to be very fun.

They should just give one of the queues full normalization of gear, and brawl seems to struggle to get queues going so its the perfect candidate. All the fresh greens can pour into there so they arent being abused while farming honor.

It’s quite likely you would run against another premade. I won’t touch some of those smaller brawls as a solo queuer because of that.

You’re lucky your brawl has started at all. If there are 11/12 players in a match, it generally shuts down after 3 minutes.

I think that’s the bigger issue than getting unlucky and ending up against an entire group of geared players.

In that case, you should enjoy playing against those super geared players, as it is pretty challenging.

1 Like

There is no challenge because you can not win.

Do not mistake futility for a challenge.

the brawls r some of the best things about wow imo

they should do 3 brawls per week and let us q for all 3 at once.

and yes they should add ilvl scaling to bgs and brawls also

The queue would be <1 second if it allowed horde v horde.

I like the brawls but its not fun when 1 or 2 geared players are carrying a team.

Would love for brawls to be fully normalized. Also shuffle. The rest can stay as is.

Or they could just rotate each queue and make it the new “holiday” bg that gives extra honor that week and fully normalizes gear.