Bravo Classic Devs Thank You

People will complain about the updated release schedule Because they don’t realize the importance of the way it’s structured. So I wanted to open a thread giving the community the opportunity to thank you for taking our input and making an important change. Keep it up, proud to be apart of this community.

63 Likes

What he said.

1 Like

Nothing but jubilation here.

A sincere thanks from me is all they will get.

3 Likes

Agreed. It actually made me tear up a little. It means that they care about the project and that we can expect a great experience.

4 Likes

Blizzard, you have my thanks and my money. :slight_smile:

1 Like

To Blizzard, you got this one right. Don’t stress the complaint threads that are sure to come.

I’m good to go for Classic at this point. Nothing else really worrying me about the game.

6 Likes

what did they do?? got any links?

I’m happy with it. More content stages means more fun.

5 Likes

Indeed, thank you for listening to your fans!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t always agree with Alliance…but when I do, I thank the classic devs.

5 Likes

Total agreement here! I’m now even more ready to throw my money at them.

Take it Bliz! Just take it! Give me Classic!

2 Likes

:purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

:bullettrain_front: CHOO CHOO goes the hype train!

3 Likes

Every day, my excitement for Classic gets more and more hype.

Today was the biggest increase to my optimism and hype for Classic since Blizzcon’17.

The dream truly is real.

Thank you very much, Blizzard.

1 Like

I didn’t complain, I said it was great news back in the other thread 0.0

Congratulations, so when are they releasing each content in each phase?

I am not a fan of artificial time gating content that has already been released though.
Hopefully they aren’t stretched out 6 months apart.

2 Likes

Heres a question, will the content phases of each server be based on that servers progression?

i.e for servers that have several guilds clearing Ragnaros, getting bored of the content tier, would BWL be released sooner than a server who has 1 guild trying to progress on ragnaros?

Gotta be honest this new announcement has made me very very nervous, thank god there are private servers available in case blizzard royally screws this up.

I imagine they are doing this to better replicate the original patch release schedule. Essentially to make this as true to original as possible. This would most likely mean that the patches will be released on a similar time schedule as they were when WoW originally was released. That said, I would bet that means that the patches will be released for every server at the same time regardless of server progression.

I doubt it. There will be hard release dates. The only one who doesn’t is aq and that’s because of the wat effort.